WOOO SAHH! please remember...*takes a deep breath*

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Team newman+Billy

WOOO SAHH! please remember...*takes a deep breath*

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

THIS IS NOT REAL! i for one am tired of the posters on here who are obssesed and confrontational for no reason and the cyber stalking is getting out of hand too. It is possible to get your point or op across with out shooting venom at the next person. nothing is written in stone in soap land. everything can and will change.

soapgran

Re: WOOO SAHH! please remember...*takes a deep breath*

Postby soapgran » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy: THIS IS NOT REAL! i for one am tired of the posters on here who are obssesed and confrontational for no reason and the cyber stalking is getting out of hand too. It is possible to get your point or op across with out shooting venom at the next person. nothing is written in stone in soap land. everything can and will change.

ICAM, but trying to get it across to some is like digging a hole in the sand.

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Quote soapgran:
Quote Team newman+Billy: THIS IS NOT REAL! i for one am tired of the posters on here who are obssesed and confrontational for no reason and the cyber stalking is getting out of hand too. It is possible to get your point or op across with out shooting venom at the next person. nothing is written in stone in soap land. everything can and will change.

i kno gran but sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.. lets keep the peace!

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote soapgran:

i kno gran but sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.. lets keep the peace!

I know what you mean some just can't get that through there heads I guess when they get what they want out the show they will be happy until then they throw spit, thats fine because I love being the underdog supporting the writers. :-)

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote soapgran:

Oh, I have no problem with that, just can't get over the ones who get so vicious and constantly calling the characters foul names. I mean,do they think that impresses any one ?

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Quote soapgran:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote soapgran:

Oh, I have no problem with that, just can't get over the ones who get so vicious and constantly calling the characters foul names. I mean,do they think that impresses any one ?

i know you dont gran... you do try to keep the peace... all they do is make themselves look childish.

classic-rock

Postby classic-rock » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Can I suggest you e-mail admin.? My other suggestion is to recognize the fanatical and skip over their posts without a second thought. Good Luck.

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Quote classic-rock: Can I suggest you e-mail admin.? My other suggestion is to recognize the fanatical and skip over their posts without a second thought. Good Luck.

thanks rock baby.... i will email an admin if it gets bad and directed at me. other than that i will skip right over it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”