SPUMOR:anyone else hear that Sharon .....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shadamrules

SPUMOR:anyone else hear that Sharon .....

Postby shadamrules » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:24 pm

is knocked up again???

just wondering, cause I hear it is out there?

Tambam

Re: SPUMOR:anyone else hear that Sharon .....

Postby Tambam » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Quote shadamrules: is knocked up again???

just wondering, cause I hear it is out there?

I hope not. She'd be in the early stages of pregnancy, and with her breathing in that poison, there would for sure be a risk of deformity.

shickrulesforever

Postby shickrulesforever » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Kinda hard for sharon to be preggars when she and adam have not had sex in a long time. she would have to be what 2 months along and ummmm last I looked adam has been gone three. she is not preggars shadamrules. I know you are hoping for it but keep wishing cause nick and sharon are here to stay and phyllis and nick are OVER.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 pm

This is merely poster speculation from another board.

barkingdog

Postby barkingdog » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Quote shickrulesforever: Kinda hard for sharon to be preggars when she and adam have not had sex in a long time. she would have to be what 2 months along and ummmm last I looked adam has been gone three. she is not preggars shadamrules. I know you are hoping for it but keep wishing cause nick and sharon are here to stay and phyllis and nick are OVER.

Just a bait question nothing else.

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Quote shickrulesforever: Kinda hard for sharon to be preggars when she and adam have not had sex in a long time. she would have to be what 2 months along and ummmm last I looked adam has been gone three. she is not preggars shadamrules. I know you are hoping for it but keep wishing cause nick and sharon are here to stay and phyllis and nick are OVER.

Let me just say I agree with you that Sharon is not preggers from Adam and that there might be a brief Shick reunion. But then, Adam will come back to town and Sharon will dump Nick for Adam. Then Nick will go running back to Phyllis. I would almost bet the farm that this is the way its gonna happen.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”