Sharon new love (good twist)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yrestallmychildren

Sharon new love (good twist)

Postby yrestallmychildren » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Suggestion only, I would love this to happen

1) Great guy for Sharon
2) Stick it to Phyllis

Sharon
and

Danny

Any thoughts

clicquot1

Re: Sharon new love (good twist)

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Quote yrestallmychildren: Suggestion only, I would love this to happen

1) Great guy for Sharon
2) Stick it to Phyllis

Sharon
and

Danny

Any thoughts

LOL! WHY should SHARON be with a guy just to stick it to RED? DANNY doesn't even live in town and he is always on the road.............................one word GROUPIES! Nope, don't need anymo of that crap!

Unfortunately SHARON is still married to ADAM(he didn't sign the annulment papers) and he's NOT dead so.......still married! Get her away from the NEWMAN's BOTH of them and their twisted version of love!

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:23 pm

I take it you mean Michael Damian's Danny? If so, then yes, I'm all for it - what a great way to bring him back to the show! But, I don't think it should be a reason for Sharon to stick it to Phyllis. I think they have both done enough "sticking it to each other" to last a life time. After all, Nick was married to Sharon when he slept with Phyllis and made her pregnant with Summer, and was married to Phillis when he slept with Sharon and conceived Faith.

I was thinking Jeff Branson's character might be a good potential love interest for Sharon - as long as he doesn't turn out to be a long-lost Newman!

yrestallmychildren

Postby yrestallmychildren » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Sharon would not be with Danny to stick it to Red, just my idea, we all know that would tea off Red, and Danny is up in age and needs to settle down, not to late for Sharon to have a baby with Danny, since he does not have any of his own children that we know of, I do not think, Daniel, not biolocal child, it would be nice to bring him back, and they would be a good match

Sydney9098

Postby Sydney9098 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm

No, I can't picture Danny with Sharon. I don't think that he is her type. I think that even she would pass at "sticking" it to Phyllis on this one.

fullz

Postby fullz » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 pm

I want Sharon and Jeff Branson to hook up. He can be her body guard until they find Adam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”