Tired of Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tarantula

Re: Tired of Phyllis

Postby Tarantula » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote toons_toon: phyllis is acting like the most jealous woman known 2 men it was ok when she was bagging the babe w/nick now that nick has the same feelings for sharon it is wrong phyllis made her bed sleep in it cause what u do 2 others comes back to haunt u big times hello how u doing?

Amen, if he'll cheat with you he'll cheat on you, Phyllis should have learned this by now.

Sharon too!

That's why Sharon kicked him to the curb.

Lawd ham mercy you are so obsessed that you can't remember much, how is it that Sharon kick him to the curb and she was the one the trying to stop his marriage,she also told Nick on the plane that she was in love with Brad and also she had a hard time getting herself back together when Brad save Noah.Sharon did tell Brad that she always loved him but not the way he wanted it to be.

Let's get one thing straight, keep it to the show or keep it to yourself. There's not a thing wrongs with my memory or what's happened. Nor am I obsessed, so keep the personal comments to yourself, if you're not adult enough to discuss the show. When Sharon walked out on Nick after their conversation about the paternity results, she told Nick to stay away from her. Then their conversation to end the marriage mutually. What Sharon told Nick on the plane a year later doesn't have a thing to do with what happened in 06. That's right Sharon told Brad that she didn't love him the way that he wanted her to, that she wasn't in love with Brad.

First of all let me tell you Im a real adult with a good husband and family and one thing I don't do is spend my time obsessing over fictional characters. :) .Now to respond to your post I agree to what you said and it seems that Shick wasn't happy and had many problems but nevertheless you Shick fans can't see that and bash Phyllis for that. ~)I'm for one is glad Brad didn't pick Sharon she is full of baggage. >)

I'm not interested in your family history, just the personal attacks that you want to launch since you can't deal with a discuss, Apparently you do, you're here talking about the show and it's characters. So let's keep it to the show, showing the respect that we are both due. Sure Shick had their share of problems over the years that they dealt with, still remaining married, raising their family being happy until Cassie's death. Phyllis inserted herself into their marriage, she was no innocent bystander in the nasty affair... They are all full of baggage, none of them are free of baggage. Now with all that said, what does it have to do with Phyllis being a hypocrite, blaming Sharon for her problems with her husband's inability to let Sharon go?

Ok explain to me this.......Was is Phyllis that came to Nick's door knocked on it & when open started the kissing that lead to the affair? No, so how was she the one who "inserted" herself into the marriage? What your failing to see is Nick is the one who got the ball rolling (literally lol) on the affair. No one is saying Phyllis is an innocent bystander (at least I'm not) & by all means she could have said no but again it was Nick who initiated it. ;)

No, it was Phyllis who invited a married man into her apartment initiating it, knowing she had feelings for the married man. Then played video games, giving the come hither look to that same married man as he was leaving. Then the horny toad boinked the married man knowing full well what the family was going through. Nick couldn't have done anything, if the horny toad didn't want it to happen. Now playing the hypocrite.

Damn & here I thought it happened after Michael's bachlorette party, when Nick drove her home. What was I thinking? LOL! Nite.

Raspberry170

Postby Raspberry170 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Caprica:
Quote Raspberry170: I'm sick to death of this hypocrite running around whining about her husband and his lack of respect for her or their tired defunct marriage. Phyllis needs to woman up and deal with Nick. When you lay down with a dog you get fleas, Phyllis thought nothing of slithering her way into other marriages, along with Shick marriage. Now she's getting the just comeuppance that's due to her. Phyllis needs to stop whining, dealing with it.

Sharon thought nothing of slithering her way into Victoria's marriage. And Sharinit thought nothing of putting the moves on Nikki's husband, who just happened to be her father-in-law. GMAB! Sharin is in no position to throw stones either.

Victoria has thought nothing of slithering her way into someone else's marriage either, as well as Nikki. So trying to deflect off of that home wrecking snake Phyllis isn't answering the OP's question. Sharon is in a far better position than Phyllis will ever be. So enough of the broken record, trying to deflect from the question. Phyllis is onlyn getting a taste of what she has coming.

What do you mean by that? :~

It means that Sharon isn't the one having to baby sit Nick to try to keep him faithful to her. Sharon isn't the one that's had to beg Nick not to leave her. Sharon wasn't the one getting dumped by Nick for another woman who Nick told her he's still in love. Sharon isn't the one that's stalked a woman trying to keep a man. Do I need to go on?

Oh so not having a mind of her own, place of her own, job of her own & sleeps with other men including brothers claiming she thought they were Nick makes her in a far better position? I can name a few "positions" she was in but none of which your speaking of. And your right she didn't have to beg Nick to leave her he just left. Do I need to go on? ~) ~) ~)

LMAO again about Sharon, what does Sharon not having her own place has to do with Phyllis being the hypocrite that she is in whining about her unfaithful husband? Yes by all means go on, because you haven't said one thing about Sharon that has to do with what I've said. Just more deflection.

OMG REALLY? I asked you a question, you responded about Sharon then I also responded about Sharon so htf am I "deflecting" (obviously your favorite word) when your initial response was about Sharon which means YOU brought her up? Or is this like how you view the soaps, you read what you wanna read wth? ~)

LMAO even though you're trying to cleverly state it, let's not forget your previous posts. You're still deflecting off of what the OP is about. No it's not my favorite word, but what you're doing. My responses to another poster inquiring as to why I want Sharon with Nick. Has nothing to do with your defection. You might want to read back through the thread to see where Sharon was brought into the discussion and by whom.

Raspberry170

Postby Raspberry170 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote toons_toon: phyllis is acting like the most jealous woman known 2 men it was ok when she was bagging the babe w/nick now that nick has the same feelings for sharon it is wrong phyllis made her bed sleep in it cause what u do 2 others comes back to haunt u big times hello how u doing?

Amen, if he'll cheat with you he'll cheat on you, Phyllis should have learned this by now.

Sharon too!

Lawd ham mercy you are so obsessed that you can't remember much, how is it that Sharon kick him to the curb and she was the one the trying to stop his marriage,she also told Nick on the plane that she was in love with Brad and also she had a hard time getting herself back together when Brad save Noah.Sharon did tell Brad that she always loved him but not the way he wanted it to be.

Let's get one thing straight, keep it to the show or keep it to yourself. There's not a thing wrongs with my memory or what's happened. Nor am I obsessed, so keep the personal comments to yourself, if you're not adult enough to discuss the show. When Sharon walked out on Nick after their conversation about the paternity results, she told Nick to stay away from her. Then their conversation to end the marriage mutually. What Sharon told Nick on the plane a year later doesn't have a thing to do with what happened in 06. That's right Sharon told Brad that she didn't love him the way that he wanted her to, that she wasn't in love with Brad.

First of all let me tell you Im a real adult with a good husband and family and one thing I don't do is spend my time obsessing over fictional characters. :) .Now to respond to your post I agree to what you said and it seems that Shick wasn't happy and had many problems but nevertheless you Shick fans can't see that and bash Phyllis for that. ~)I'm for one is glad Brad didn't pick Sharon she is full of baggage. >)

I'm not interested in your family history, just the personal attacks that you want to launch since you can't deal with a discuss, Apparently you do, you're here talking about the show and it's characters. So let's keep it to the show, showing the respect that we are both due. Sure Shick had their share of problems over the years that they dealt with, still remaining married, raising their family being happy until Cassie's death. Phyllis inserted herself into their marriage, she was no innocent bystander in the nasty affair... They are all full of baggage, none of them are free of baggage. Now with all that said, what does it have to do with Phyllis being a hypocrite, blaming Sharon for her problems with her husband's inability to let Sharon go?

Ok explain to me this.......Was is Phyllis that came to Nick's door knocked on it & when open started the kissing that lead to the affair? No, so how was she the one who "inserted" herself into the marriage? What your failing to see is Nick is the one who got the ball rolling (literally lol) on the affair. No one is saying Phyllis is an innocent bystander (at least I'm not) & by all means she could have said no but again it was Nick who initiated it. ;)

No, it was Phyllis who invited a married man into her apartment initiating it, knowing she had feelings for the married man. Then played video games, giving the come hither look to that same married man as he was leaving. Then the horny toad boinked the married man knowing full well what the family was going through. Nick couldn't have done anything, if the horny toad didn't want it to happen. Now playing the hypocrite.

Damn & here I thought it happened after Michael's bachlorette party, when Nick drove her home. What was I thinking? LOL! Nite.

Lmao nice try, goodnight.

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote sharonsmygirl:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Caprica:
Quote vampchick: Phyllis is the pot calling the kettle black. What Sharon is doing to Nick is exactly what Phyllis did to Nick when he was married to Sharon! I really don't like her. Sorry Phyllis fans, but it's not me, it's her.

Yes, and it's exactly what Sharon did to Victoria. SO?

What does Sharon's ONS with Brad have to do with Phyllis treacherous track record of interfering in other marriages?

Raspberry that's what I would like to know. ~)

We'll never get an answer, because it's all about deflecting from the question asked.

No it isn't, Sharon chasing after Brad and lusting after him trying to intervene in his marriage with Victoria played a huge role in Shick's break up and why Nick went sniffing after Phyllis in the first place his own wife was off chasing another stud while he was stuck in grief over Cassie.

What Sharon did has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about, isn't that one of the things that seems to be a problem when in a thread, deflecting from the subject matter which is Phyllis, not Sharon? Sharon has never chased behind Brad, and I know that there's not one transcript or youtube clip to support that claim of Sharon chasing Brad. Since it was Brad doing the chasing.... Sharon trying to get Brad to stop the wedding, isn't about Sharon chasing Brad, but asking a question that was inappropriate on his wedding day. Wanting Brad to leave Victoria at the alter. Which still isn't addressing what the OP is about, just more deflection off the subject. Phyllis played a large role in Shick's marriage breaking up over the tawdry affair she was having with Nick, during a time that the family was mourning the lost of Cassie. Nick was just as guilty as Phyllis was, who thought nothing of seducing a married man, after seeing first hand how the family was suffering, just weeks earlier as she sat and eat Thanksgiving dinner with the Newman family. Sharon wasn't chasing anyone, Sharon was home taking care of the son that Nicks didn't have time to take care of, while he was fulfilling his cheap thrills, hiding in sex to deal with his grief.

Wow really? You claim to watch the same show as we all do but you clearly see what you wanna see. :~

Wow are you still trying to deflect off the subject, still unable to answer the OP's question? I saw a woman who thought it necessary to change into something more comfortable while entertaining a very married man. I saw a horny toad standing at the door with the come hither look to Nick. Which what played out on the show. At the 4:10 mark www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KYDU-p2ko

She just came from a FORMAL event, of course she would change her clothes ~) ~)

I see so Phyllis's come hither looks are the reason that Nick slept with her but when it is Sharon giving the come hither looks Nick could always walk away. *) *) Double standard much?LMAO

Demus

Postby Demus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Raspberry170:

Sharon too!

Phyllis kissed Nick back, they had sex hence the Barn Sex, Cheap No-Tell Motel sex, ugly monkies............ ~)

Phyllis is no better than Nick and Phick is VILE!!!

I'm tired of Phyllis. Tired of Phyllis blaming Sharon because SHE doesn't trust her husband (and with good reason). Phyllis needs to "see the light"; Scottie needs to "beam her up".....H-E-L-L-O Earth to Phyllis :-)

Raspberry170

Postby Raspberry170 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Tarantula:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote sharonsmygirl:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Caprica:
Quote vampchick: Phyllis is the pot calling the kettle black. What Sharon is doing to Nick is exactly what Phyllis did to Nick when he was married to Sharon! I really don't like her. Sorry Phyllis fans, but it's not me, it's her.

Yes, and it's exactly what Sharon did to Victoria. SO?

What does Sharon's ONS with Brad have to do with Phyllis treacherous track record of interfering in other marriages?

Raspberry that's what I would like to know. ~)

We'll never get an answer, because it's all about deflecting from the question asked.

No it isn't, Sharon chasing after Brad and lusting after him trying to intervene in his marriage with Victoria played a huge role in Shick's break up and why Nick went sniffing after Phyllis in the first place his own wife was off chasing another stud while he was stuck in grief over Cassie.

What Sharon did has nothing to do with what the OP is talking about, isn't that one of the things that seems to be a problem when in a thread, deflecting from the subject matter which is Phyllis, not Sharon? Sharon has never chased behind Brad, and I know that there's not one transcript or youtube clip to support that claim of Sharon chasing Brad. Since it was Brad doing the chasing.... Sharon trying to get Brad to stop the wedding, isn't about Sharon chasing Brad, but asking a question that was inappropriate on his wedding day. Wanting Brad to leave Victoria at the alter. Which still isn't addressing what the OP is about, just more deflection off the subject. Phyllis played a large role in Shick's marriage breaking up over the tawdry affair she was having with Nick, during a time that the family was mourning the lost of Cassie. Nick was just as guilty as Phyllis was, who thought nothing of seducing a married man, after seeing first hand how the family was suffering, just weeks earlier as she sat and eat Thanksgiving dinner with the Newman family. Sharon wasn't chasing anyone, Sharon was home taking care of the son that Nicks didn't have time to take care of, while he was fulfilling his cheap thrills, hiding in sex to deal with his grief.

Wow really? You claim to watch the same show as we all do but you clearly see what you wanna see. :~

Wow are you still trying to deflect off the subject, still unable to answer the OP's question? I saw a woman who thought it necessary to change into something more comfortable while entertaining a very married man. I saw a horny toad standing at the door with the come hither look to Nick. Which what played out on the show. At the 4:10 mark www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KYDU-p2ko

She just came from a FORMAL event, of course she would change her clothes ~) ~)

I see so Phyllis's come hither looks are the reason that Nick slept with her but when it is Sharon giving the come hither looks Nick could always walk away. *) *) Double standard much?LMAO

Then Phyllis should have said goodnight at the door, sending Nick on his way. Instead of inviting him in. Lmao Nick wasn't trying to walk away, but to hold onto Sharon, his marriage and his family. No double standards, just the facts. The same goes for Sharon, she could have said no also, but she didn't.

Demus

Postby Demus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 pm

:-)
Quote Tambam:
Quote Demus:
Quote Tambam:
Quote Raspberry170:
Quote Demus:
Quote Tambam: Hmmmmm. Who is the one constant in Phick and Shick.

By jove I believe it's Nick. He's the one that can't make a final. He's been pitting Sharon and Phyl against each other for years now. He gets off from it I think.

He is sooooo disgusting and vile. I wouldn't touch his unit with a ten foot pole.

Hi Tam :))

I know you don't like Nick but right about now...he is NOT to blame!

Nick isn't coming on to Sharon and he has all but spill blood to make Phyllis feel loved. PHYLLIS is the one not listening to her gut instinct all for the love of Nicholas.

Since Sharon gave Nick to Phyllis for the sake of Summer, the ball has been in her court.

Look, Phyllis wants a man that loves two women. He has love for Phyllis but she won't be his one and only love. That's what she wants and that's what she's not going to get. Plain and simple. It's up to HER to figure out if that's what SHE wants from that obnoxious relationship...to always be the DEFAULT choice ;)

That's the crux of the situation, Phyllis is choosing to be in second place in that marriage. While she's running around being a hypocrite about it, placing all her woe is me on Sharon instead of her husband. That can't stay committed to her, if his life depended on it.

Why would you want SHaron to be with a man that as you agreed to, loves two women??? Nick loves both of them, I agree, that's why I don't want Sharon anywhere near Nick. He's a two timing loser.

Maybe for the same reason you want Sharon to be with a man that STOLE her baby from her 8)

Sorry Tams...If I had to choose between Shick or Shadam....I'm going with SHICK ;)

That's cool Demus. We don't have to agree all the time. I would prefer Sharon with the man who stole her kid and gave it to someone else. I would.

:-) :-) :-)

Girl, that's cool with me too ;) I'm just a bystander :-)

Demus

Postby Demus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Demus:
Quote dawn888:
Quote classic-rock: Nick isn't a piece of property that "belongs" to someone. No one can "steal" him. He either goes willingly or not at all.

Nick was a coward, and yes he went willingly to Phyllis' bed wherever that was. He refused to man up and support his wife and child during that tragedy. He chose instead to put himself first, as usual, and ease his own grief by cheating on his wife and devastating his own child when he divorced his mother. NIck is the lowest of the low. Cheating and having an affair is one thing, but doing that after the death of your child is unforgiveable. Nick said Phyllis saved him, but he did not seem to care what Noah or Sharon were suffering.

Thank you Dawn... I agree with your post 100% May I add Phyllis is the tramp she is for even participating in the act! Not only did she willingly sleep with a married man...she accepted invites to Sharon's home for dinner and Sharon's generosity when it came to helping Daniel deal with the tragic event.

Phick disgusts me to no end! I'm so glad that their marriage has NOT been a "happily ever after" marriage. Shick is a constant whether they're together or apart they will always be a force to wreckon with...ask Phyllis :-)

Was Sharon "a tramp" when she willingly slept with a married man? Hell no, her halo just slipped a little! GMAB

Here we go with the halo BS....

Phyllis is a TRAMP for the simple fact that she engaged in an affair with a married man KNOWING he and his family were suffering the tragic loss of their oldest child.

IMO.........that's a LOW thing to do to another woman during such a horrific time in her life.

If you want to call Sharon a tramp for Brad/Victoria (no real love between those two...ask Nikki) or Billy/Chloe (no real love lost here either - trapping a man to marry...ask Cane) then fine with me but it doesn't negate why I feel Phyllis is a bigger tramp.

calliope

Postby calliope » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm

I actually don't want to call either one a tramp. I think they both miss the mark.

Demus

Postby Demus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Quote calliope: I actually don't want to call either one a tramp. I think they both miss the mark.

OK, that's fine too but I just truly dislike Phick for their vile affair. It's just that simple for me.

I couldn't fathom having to deal with a loss of a child and a husband having an affair after the tragedy and impregnating his mistress. A mistress that was invited to the house, a mistress who's drunkin' son played a huge role in the tragedy..........

That whole "situation" was truly rivetting. I really wanted Sharon to rip Nicholas' b*lls off and stomp the shyt out of Phyllis but instead I got 5 years of this crap :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”