The people in GC are like cats

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
classic-rock

Re: The people in GC are like cats

Postby classic-rock » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Quote buttercup12: Well, most of the residents of GC are wealthy, so I guess they have to keep up the image. Dressing for breakfast in diamonds and Chanel suits and cut out dresses ready for nightclub seems a bit odd to us, but maybe is normal for the upper crust or the crazy.

No most classy wealthy people don't flaunt it. Only the new money peasants do.

barkingdog

Postby barkingdog » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Quote Sydney9098:
Quote vampchick: All the people who live in Genoa City are just like cats! They all have nine lives! And while I'm here does anyone notice that people always dress up like they are about to go out to a nice fancy restaurant or a night on the town. Sometimes they even dress up like they are going to a wedding or funeral! The only people who ever dress like they are just going to hang around the house are Daniel, Kevin, and sometimes Billy and Cane. The woman never ever dress like they are hanging around the house except on the rare occasion Sharon will.

You are so right vamp! I like to dress up as much as the next person, but when I am home, I like to be comfy! 3) But this is a soap, so we are supposed to be watching a non reality of life show! LOL! Just like hardly anyone ever goes to work, buys groceries, or complains because there is no toilet paper in the house! :D

And the nine lives things......I wouldn't mind if Shemar was brought back, and Brad, and Drucilla and John Abbott! :D

LOL!!! I would love to see me some Brad, Dru, and John. I hate to get dressed up and when I do the first things that comes off are the shoes and the bra and that is at the front door. LMAO

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Quote Mo in Canada: Uh oh, watch out there, Puddy will be on your tail soon! I did send a couple of pairs of sweats & runners to Phyl & Sharon but guess they haven't made it into wardrobe yet. And yes, 4" heels in a cornfield almost did me in!

8) 8)

(\__/)
(='.'=)

:D

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Quote classic-rock:
Quote buttercup12: Well, most of the residents of GC are wealthy, so I guess they have to keep up the image. Dressing for breakfast in diamonds and Chanel suits and cut out dresses ready for nightclub seems a bit odd to us, but maybe is normal for the upper crust or the crazy.

No most classy wealthy people don't flaunt it. Only the new money peasants do.

So true...tweeds, pearls and cashmere....understated but oh so rich!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”