Is the nice clothes that MS wears from when....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MomAtHome

Re: Is the nice clothes that MS wears from when....

Postby MomAtHome » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Quote BobbiSox:
Quote Caprica:
Quote sexybrat1969: I am not sure about the modeling but she was doing a prime time weekly drama called Pacific Pallisades where she played a good girl I think some of the posters would have a different outlook on MS had they watched here there I followed her to it

It's in her bio. MS was a model before she became an actress
That's also her in the opening of Y&R wearing the black gown.

Thanks for that info ! I've wondered for years who that may have been.

I wondered too... I always guessed it was either Phyliss or Ashley

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Yay!!!!I just checked wikipedia and it IS in fact,our own Michelle.Now I can sleep nights!! ;) I have been trying to find out for years.Every time the opening came on ..it was embeded in my brain to think who the he!! it was.NOW I KNOW !! :-)

KLS75

Postby KLS75 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Quote shadamrules:
Quote Rosana:
Quote grammapam:
Quote shadamrules: the shot of a woman walking the catwalk walk is indeed Michelle Stafford who is professional model
Thanks Shadam.Can you tell me your sourceplease?Because years ago,loooong before MS came on the scene,that shot was there and Way back then she would only be a young girl.Im so curious now.

Hi are you guys talking about the woman walking right after Y&R starts and the music is playing?
That video only started right when Sharon came back when Cassie did almost drowned.

All the soaps did revamp their intros around the same time with some of the main actors on the shows.

Michelle was used because TPTB knew she knew how to walk the walk, which is what they were looking for, she is the only one of the show that is a professional model, having worked in Europe and the far East.

Sharon Case was also a model. I read that on here in her biography. But I know it's Michelle Stafford in the opening of the show.

shadamrules

Postby shadamrules » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Quote KLS75:
Quote shadamrules:
Quote Rosana:
Quote grammapam:
Quote shadamrules: the shot of a woman walking the catwalk walk is indeed Michelle Stafford who is professional model
Thanks Shadam.Can you tell me your sourceplease?Because years ago,loooong before MS came on the scene,that shot was there and Way back then she would only be a young girl.Im so curious now.

Hi are you guys talking about the woman walking right after Y&R starts and the music is playing?
That video only started right when Sharon came back when Cassie did almost drowned.

All the soaps did revamp their intros around the same time with some of the main actors on the shows.

Michelle was used because TPTB knew she knew how to walk the walk, which is what they were looking for, she is the only one of the show that is a professional model, having worked in Europe and the far East.

Sharon Case was also a model. I read that on here in her biography. But I know it's Michelle Stafford in the opening of the show.

Michelle did professional runway work, SC did B movies and tacky almost nude pics to get jobs, that is not being a professional model.

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

I always thought it was Michelle or Eileen. However, I'm pretty sure it's a professional model.

KLS75

Postby KLS75 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Quote shadamrules:
Quote KLS75:
Quote shadamrules:
Quote Rosana:
Quote grammapam:

Michelle did professional runway work, SC did B movies and tacky almost nude pics to get jobs, that is not being a professional model.

I didn't say I knew the specifics (professional or otherwise) about the modeling of either actress. The bio said Sharon Case modeled in Japan. So my point is Michelle is not the only one that did modeling. I loved the black dress Phyllis wore yesterday too! I also loved Sharon's dress :D Have a great day!

Sydney9098

Postby Sydney9098 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Quote classic-rock: Phyllis is very fortunate she can wear anything and look amazing. The dress she wore on today's episode is so pretty. She wears it well.

You are right Classic, MS can wear anything and make it look good! She has a killer body! ;)

shadamrules

Postby shadamrules » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Quote KLS75:
Quote shadamrules:
Quote KLS75:
Quote shadamrules:
Quote Rosana:
Quote grammapam:

I didn't say I knew the specifics (professional or otherwise) about the modeling of either actress. The bio said Sharon Case modeled in Japan. So my point is Michelle is not the only one that did modeling. I loved the black dress Phyllis wore yesterday too! I also loved Sharon's dress :D Have a great day!

the pics from Japan are the semi-nudes SC did, the ones that are photoshopped that make her look tall and lanky, I think sinshine cropped one for her avy, it was layout work, not runway work

71LIMA

Postby 71LIMA » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Quote Caprica: That's also her in the opening of Y&R wearing the black gown.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I always wondered who was wearing that black gown. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”