Snap, Crackle Pop!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BlackIce

Re: Snap, Crackle Pop!

Postby BlackIce » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 pm

I realize that everyone gets older and changes but I was watching Y&R way back when Snapper was a young guy. Yesterdays episode had me cringing watching Hoff return to that role. He was so over the top and I have to say...he sucked! That was the worst bit of acting I have seen on this show in a long time. I hope they don't keep him on the show for very long and if they do, I hope they send him to an acting coach to get it together.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Quote countryMomof4: I used to have the biggest crush on The Hoff back in the day! What a gorgeous man! That curly hair and those eyes... *)

I thought Ketherine did exactly the right thing with Jill. Gave her the proverbial SLAP to settle her down.Clever use of words Oreo! ;) Now we have to wait for the POP!

I totally agree Katherine was bang on! Ha Ha every once in a while this cookie can be clever! ;)

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Quote BlackIce: I realize that everyone gets older and changes but I was watching Y&R way back when Snapper was a young guy. Yesterdays episode had me cringing watching Hoff return to that role. He was so over the top and I have to say...he sucked! That was the worst bit of acting I have seen on this show in a long time. I hope they don't keep him on the show for very long and if they do, I hope they send him to an acting coach to get it together.

Actor Bashing 101. >(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”