Beautiful Jewelry & Fashions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oreo123

Beautiful Jewelry & Fashions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:44 am

Don't know who the designer is but the jewelry Jill, Nikki and Phyllis were wearing was beautiful!!! Loved the stones.

And the fashions...Nikki looks gorgeous in that plum short number...Phyllis in that black outfit - even Jill...just terrific!

Business and glamour are baaaaaaaaaack!!!!

countryMomof4

Re: Beautiful Jewelry & Fashions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Nikki did look terrific didn't she?

The jewelry is always great too, espcially Jill. That dress Ashley was wearing was perfect for her figure.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Nikki did look terrific didn't she?

The jewelry is always great too, espcially Jill. That dress Ashley was wearing was perfect for her figure.

ITA...add Skye to the list! But can we do something about the men's wardrobe? Daniel..Kevin..Ryder (he looks better with his clothes off)..Kent looks OK. Jack is always buffed...hey Nick send him one of your sweaters! Victor wears it all well as does Tucker....Billy is dressing silly and a bit messy lately. Just sayin :]

Rosana

Postby Rosana » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:43 pm

I like the outfit and necklace Sharon was wearing too. All of the ladies looking great, the men need to dress better except Jack and Victor they always look great. ;)

I like the outfit a lot Red was wearing and the necklace too.

Sharon and Red always dress the best.

Hispanic at the Disco

Postby Hispanic at the Disco » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Jill always has fun necklaces and stuff on, she likes to show off that ample cleavage and why the hell not!?!?! I think the ladies have been dressing so awesome lately too!! Nice to see that touch of glamour! Ash has been looking really good and that black dress Phyl wore with the cutouts, oh i would love to have her figure for a day so i can wear that!! I always think her and sharon look nice too, and i like chloe's style as well!! really the only ones who look dowdy for me for the women are mac and lily, they're so plain!

the men, well Kevy just dresses like that, it's his style and he can do no wrong!!! Daniel though, he could have a hipster look but he's leaning more toward the homeless look lately!!! nick dresses a fool, jack is always suited up, i'm curious to see how he looks in jeans though!!

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:59 pm

How about Vic and Jack in their tux, huh?

Hispanic at the Disco

Postby Hispanic at the Disco » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Oh yes, I love men in tuxes! Jack looked good, but i'm repulsed by Victor all around, he does nothing for me no matter what!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”