Is Summer Jacks child?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Is Summer Jacks child?

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:49 am

Quote Tambam: I hope they don't do it now. I really have had enough with DNA s/l's. I think Summer is Nick's kid. I just can't think of a s/l I would accept to say differently now.

I almost do hope they change the paternity.. I'd like the whole town pissed at nick.. can u imagine jack's outrage.. and sharon's.. that would mean nick ended his marriage to sharon just so he could be with phyllis and be a daddy to jacks baby girl LOL.. can u imagine how these boards would light up

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 am

Quote soapgran: Don't know how anyone can be 100% positive on either child, it's entirely up to the writers. This new story with Jill's paternity is a prime example of how they can rewrite one's history at any time they chose, so for now Summer and Faith are Nick's. Next month or year they could turn out to be the mail man's, the stable boy or who the heck know's ????

I don't know how anyone can be 100% certain either.. as we have seen these writers do.. they change the history of the show at whim.. and that means that anyone's paternity could change.. and both sharon and nick were the only ones to see the results.. so I think both could change at some point

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 am

Quote Gencor:
Quote Ebybrowempoly: faith is nicks. the test was done and she is nicks. even nikki said how much faith looked like nick when he was a baby and that was when evryone thought ash was the mom. as for summer i still think she is jacks. nick was so into phyllis at that time and he knew that if it came out that jack was the father he might lose phyllis. nick was the only one to see the test and then the crash. i think something is going to happen that summer will need blood or something and thats when it comes out that jack is the father.

When Summer was born, it was Nikki who recognized first that she had the Newman eyes and commented on how much she looked like Nick when he was that age.

yep I remember Nikki commenting about how much summer looked like nick.. LMAO so it must be so right hahahahaha

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am

Quote Gencor:
Quote Sinny: Jm did not say Summer was Jack's.. he said if he was a betting man then summer would be jacks.. but we all know gambling is very foolish 8)

You are so right, Sinny. JM loves to throw the dogs a bone doesn't he?

he likes to keep those stalwarts from freaking out

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 am

Quote lovinthesoaps: This thread gets me every time. Why cannot both these children be Nick's? Thats what has been playing out on my screen. Who would benefit from the DNA change now? The kids? Nick? Jack? Either woman? It just makes no sense and the fact is is that until TIIC bring either test into the light, why worry about it? There are so many more interesting things actually playing out. :|

well I do agree with you but I just go with the flow.. both babies are nick's IMO but there is a possibilty that both sharon and nick are lying

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:09 am

Quote Soapnexis: Yes, Summer is Jack's daughter. Soap rule #1, the man who delivers the baby in an elevator and doesn;t think he is the daddy will find out some time down the road that HE is the Daddy!!!

LMAO who delivered faith? LMFAO I always knew sharon was a skank.. she did the damn doctor too

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:10 am

I'm heading over to GC to open a DNA lab...business is always booming there!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 am

Quote Oreo123: I'm heading over to GC to open a DNA lab...business is always booming there!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

LMAO u will make a killing all those wrong DNA tests floating around town.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”