Why Shick ride the fence: Spoilers OK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Demus

Re: Why Shick ride the fence: Spoilers OK

Postby Demus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Quote tulip40:
Quote Team newman+Billy: am i the only one wondering why tulip came on here with an attitude??? no one disrespected her so why is she lashing out to whoever has a different op than her?

I guess I have an "attitude" because I'm a shick fan and not a Phick fan, right? IF I like Phyllis and not Sharon, you would be all over my posts licking it up like it's some dang ice cream, enjoying it as you do with your buds while bashing Sharon, right? YOU gave me attitude, so don't go there and I don't need permission in how to post, got that!! Stay away from me and I'll do the same for you. You came with the personal chit, so don't play innocent and victim.

:-)

Tulip............It is what it is :-)

Maintain GF ;)

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Team newman+Billy: am i the only one wondering why tulip came on here with an attitude??? no one disrespected her so why is she lashing out to whoever has a different op than her?

I guess I have an "attitude" because I'm a shick fan and not a Phick fan, right? IF I like Phyllis and not Sharon, you would be all over my posts licking it up like it's some dang ice cream, enjoying it as you do with your buds while bashing Sharon, right? YOU gave me attitude, so don't go there and I don't need permission in how to post, got that!! Stay away from me and I'll do the same for you. You came with the personal chit, so don't play innocent and victim.

HAHAHAH meow.. theres that attitude again.. i actually dislike both women so that is incorrect. not sure how i gave you attitude though but eh...it must be that time of the month ~) hahaha... hope you feel better soon... hate and anger is never a good look.

Damn PMS is no joke. :-) :-)

Demus

Postby Demus » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote rockingthesoaps: Why do I love Shick and want them back together?
Because I can :D

I get that and thats fine.. im just not sure why a womanizer like nick... he sux! lol

Is that Billy in your Avi?

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Quote Demus:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote rockingthesoaps: Why do I love Shick and want them back together?
Because I can :D

I get that and thats fine.. im just not sure why a womanizer like nick... he sux! lol

Is that Billy in your Avi?

yes hehehe BUT with billy.. what you see is what you get. Everyone knows it and he doesnt try to justify it. NICK however is different. He just cant make a decision and stick with it. But what i dont get is why shick and phick fans think that nick is a worthy prize.

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

No you not the only one, when your into total denial you can't think straight.

LOL, don't worry, I'm sure you can find help.

You know what you can make a wet puddle on the floor all day long,trying like a obsessed fool to get them back together, ~) what you can do is start off by writing to CBS, maybe they care because I sure don't now leave me the hell alone.

LOL, oh dear, getting nasty are you!! Seems to me like you shouldn't be making comments like "obsessed fool", since you are a Phyllis fan,lmao, none more "obsessed" or "fool" than your Phyllis. That's what's got you all up in arms. DID you not add your two cents on a comment concerning me? Or am I just imagining that because the post is here as proof,lmao. You were talking about ME, get it? So by all means, I've got a RIGHT to defend myself. Now, you leave me the hell alone and run along.

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote tulip40:

HAHAHAH meow.. theres that attitude again.. i actually dislike both women so that is incorrect. not sure how i gave you attitude though but eh...it must be that time of the month ~) hahaha... hope you feel better soon... hate and anger is never a good look.

LOL, you shouldn't be telling us about your time of month, that's gross, don't care to know, but whatever works for you. LOL, then you must be good looking with all that "anger and hate that you were spewing my way earlier,lmao! Cheers.

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

No you not the only one, when your into total denial you can't think straight.

LOL, don't worry, I'm sure you can find help.

You know what you can make a wet puddle on the floor all day long,trying like a obsessed fool to get them back together, ~) what you can do is start off by writing to CBS, maybe they care because I sure don't now leave me the hell alone.

LOL, oh dear, getting nasty are you!! Seems to me like you shouldn't be making comments like "obsessed fool", since you are a Phyllis fan,lmao, none more "obsessed" or "fool" than your Phyllis. That's what's got you all up in arms. DID you not add your two cents on a comment concerning me? Or am I just imagining that because the post is here as proof,lmao. You were talking about ME, get it? So by all means, I've got a RIGHT to defend myself. Now, you leave me the hell alone and run along.

~) thats all I have to say bye..

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Team newman+Billy: BBOOOOOO i dislike SHICK and PHICK! They are both riding the fence to me. NICK-o-LAME is the problem and neither lady deserves to be bounced back and forth the way they have. i kno i sound like a broken record.. but here goes SHICK fans.... why do you want a man like nick for you girl sharon? He is a HORRIBLE husband and a womanizer just like his father. WHY oh WHY is this who you would pick?? just becasue they have history??? If sharon takes him back she is weaker than i thought. Same for red...
AMen

I have asked this question to shick fans before funny i never get a response unless i say something negative about sharon or i say something about phick.

Sorry dear you will never get it cuz Shick does no wrong in their eyes,if they do the fans always make lames excuses to protect them. ~) But when it comes to Phick its the worst thing they ever saw. ~)

Don't speak for us Sharon fans please. We can like or dislike who we want, the same as the Phyllis fans. I don't think there has ever been a Sharon/Shick fan that has said that they do no wrong, but that of course comes from you and others that feel the need to speak on our behalf. I make no lame excuses for anyone or anything, so get that. This is a soap and no excuses needed here. Sharon and Nick have faults, just like the next person, difference is that Phyllis is a monster in the things she's done and she makes no effort to be a better person. She's on the down low right now to hold Nick, but the minute something doesn't go her way, the old Phyllis comes out. There are some that has been redeem on this show, she ain't one of them. Phick is gross to me, that is MY opinion. That is MY right.

Damn you must be a sad person because you don't have your Shick together, get over it..

ahahahaha u got her gf rofl.. get ur shick together hahahahaha

LOL, stick to posting about the show, if you know how to do that.

LOL wasnt aware that my mother was on these MB... BTW who died and made you MB topic police??? tehehehe

LOL, sorry, I don't take in strays and when you posted to me and make your comments to ME, it gave me the right to defend myself. Get it?

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Sinny:

I don't get that either.. there are some great sharon fans who dont jump down your throat for having a difference of opinion.. too bad we can't all just get along.. :(

Where exactly did I jump down anyone throat for having a difference of opinion? This poster came at me, if you didn't notice. Now cut the bull crap Sinny because if us Sharon/Shick fans don't agree with what you guys say about Sharon, we get it and if we dare say anything negative about Phyllis, we get it double times, so don't play like you and the others are innocent in your actions. It was this poster that started the crap because obviously some don't know how to debate without bashing and bringing the drama.

Yea i did come at you after you had a attitude for no reason IMO... it is possible to be a schik fan and not have all of ur posts dripping with attitude just ask Rosanan wo is a shick fan but she wont bite your head off cus she doesnt agree with ur op. its like dang its okay to disagree but you take it to a whole other level.

Let me guess, I had an attitude because I'm a Sharon fan and when you make a comment and I answer, well, I shouldn't have given my opinions or answer it so well that you had no come back in terms of debating material, right? You're not here for the debate, you want to see what you want to see and if me being a Sharon fan don't agree, well, you'll just have to bash me, right? Some of you posters are a piece of work. What you accuse me of is exactly what you did in the FIRST place. Leave me the hell alone and post about the show and the debate at hand, other than that, you're wasting my time and yours. I can understand in your books, a good Sharon fan would be one that doesn't want Sharon with Nick. A good Sharon fan in your books would be one that agrees with your crap and one that sees things your way. I ain't one of them, so there, deal with that.

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Quote Demus:
Quote tulip40:

:-)

Tulip............It is what it is :-)

Maintain GF ;)

LOL, thanks.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”