Why Shick ride the fence: Spoilers OK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tulip40

Re: Why Shick ride the fence: Spoilers OK

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Team newman+Billy: am i the only one wondering why tulip came on here with an attitude??? no one disrespected her so why is she lashing out to whoever has a different op than her?

No you not the only one, when your into total denial you can't think straight.

LOL, don't worry, I'm sure you can find help.

You know what you can make a wet puddle on the floor all day long,trying like a obsessed fool to get them back together, ~) what you can do is start off by writing to CBS, maybe they care because I sure don't now leave me the hell alone.

LOL, oh dear, getting nasty are you!! Seems to me like you shouldn't be making comments like "obsessed fool", since you are a Phyllis fan,lmao, none more "obsessed" or "fool" than your Phyllis. That's what's got you all up in arms. DID you not add your two cents on a comment concerning me? Or am I just imagining that because the post is here as proof,lmao. You were talking about ME, get it? So by all means, I've got a RIGHT to defend myself. Now, you leave me the hell alone and run along.

~) thats all I have to say bye..

BYE

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote Team newman+Billy: am i the only one wondering why tulip came on here with an attitude??? no one disrespected her so why is she lashing out to whoever has a different op than her?

You know what you can make a wet puddle on the floor all day long,trying like a obsessed fool to get them back together, ~) what you can do is start off by writing to CBS, maybe they care because I sure don't now leave me the hell alone.

LOL, oh dear, getting nasty are you!! Seems to me like you shouldn't be making comments like "obsessed fool", since you are a Phyllis fan,lmao, none more "obsessed" or "fool" than your Phyllis. That's what's got you all up in arms. DID you not add your two cents on a comment concerning me? Or am I just imagining that because the post is here as proof,lmao. You were talking about ME, get it? So by all means, I've got a RIGHT to defend myself. Now, you leave me the hell alone and run along.

so true gf.. mama said to never argue with fools!

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

:D I just love my mama women full of wisdom. :)

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Quote Latricia:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

:D I just love my mama women full of wisdom. :)

me too *hugs her mama* ♥

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

I'll take your mama advice then and stop arguing with both of you. ;)

Team newman+Billy

Postby Team newman+Billy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Quote tulip40:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

my mama is a smart cookie... :D

tulip40

Postby tulip40 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Team newman+Billy:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:
Quote tulip40:
Quote Latricia:

my mama is a smart cookie... :D

LOL, she sure sounds smart to me, and that's why I'm gonna take your mama advice, starting right now ;) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”