Meanwhile In Japan..............

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
drtjffrs

Re: Meanwhile In Japan..............

Postby drtjffrs » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm

I agree!!! :)

drtjffrs

Postby drtjffrs » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm

I agree!!! :)

CARMEN JONES

Postby CARMEN JONES » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am

You know Ashley just makes me sick with her little bird head self (sorry for name calling) but she needs to look at the big picture. I wouldn't trust Tucker no more than a snake. After all that's been said and done you still wanna take on Victor and NE?? But didn't you tell Jack you were tired of all that kindda drama?? Same strokes different folks!! What about Neil?? Girl how you gonna act like that??Billy please blast her right there in Japan. Don't wait to get to GC, do it right there 8)

CARMEN JONES

Postby CARMEN JONES » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

Oreo thanks for this thread cause I really needed to get that off my chest about Ashley!! Meanwhile in Japan...... that's so cute :)

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am

i hope billy helps victoria seal the deal in japan otherwise when victor finds out what happened, billy and victoria may have to move to siberia to escape victors wrath

CARMEN JONES

Postby CARMEN JONES » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL: i hope billy helps victoria seal the deal in japan otherwise when victor finds out what happened, billy and victoria may have to move to siberia to escape victors wrath

Victor is gonna be mad anyway when he finds out Billy was "with" Vicky while she was handling important Newman business. He is to hard on the Abbotts. How many times have they saved his life? Plus he was married to one and his daughter is one. Come on Victor let them be!! Now Abby is who he needs to worry about. 8)

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 am

I loved the Japan scenes..... Billy and Victoria magic as
usual..... but what will Billy do with the info.. time will tell.. he will be torn.

Ashley, has always, always loved powerful, ruthless men. she loved Victor for years and years...put up his abuse until she finally woke up..... She now has a new man at her
side who seems to be more interested in her than Victor ever was and seems to want to help her get her company back on top...

Gooooooo Ashley and Tucker...

Ash forget Neil...

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:19 am

This is a very intriguing set up in Japan. Tucker and Ashley 'assume' BON has tied up the market because of NE's power, influence and gifts/bribes - not because the product is exceptional. Billy (because he 'assumed' & snooped while Victoria wasn't looking) knows what the "gift' is but kept silent. It was an antique weapon worth $750K! Billy now knows how/why BON dominates the market in Japan. The 'gift' assures it's continued success.
Ashley cleverly identified the recipient of the gift/bribe (but doesn't know what it is or it's value) as the Minister of Zoning, a government official. Victoria willingly delivered this 'gift' and is confident BON will not have any competition in Japan.
Off she goes singing Kareokee and slipping in and out of kimonos with Billy.....Victoria has let her guard down....she is singing and swinging with a man whose grin blinded her to what he is capable of and totally unaware of what he knows..i.e what she brought to Japan, it's value and who she gave it too. And the purpose for doing so! 8)

Ash and Tucker came to Japan knowing Victoria would make a move and saw her do it. But they haven't any proof not knowing what the 'gift' was or it's value. Billy does.

FACT: Victoria acted on her father's direction and knowingly bribed a government official. Tucker and Ash have done nothing wrong.
FACT: Billy has the proverbial "Ace" up his sleeve. Will he play his cards to undo TGVN and opt to help Jabott gain a 'fair market share' and control of the Japanese company by outing NE and the Minister of Zoning? Write the story? Or somehow convince Victoria to withdraw from dirty dealings? The ball is in his court.

Ironic how the 'Playboy" turns into the Master of the Game!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 am

I am just so not interested in this story.. I just ff'ed thru the whole thing

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 am

Quote Sinny: I am just so not interested in this story.. I just ff'ed thru the whole thing

LOL...you prefer the hot scenes not the corporate intrigue!
But in some cases a character's undoing is more than the clothes they shed.....it's always about sex, lust and business..can't have one without the other! :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”