Meanwhile In Japan..............

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oreo123

Re: Meanwhile In Japan..............

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:24 am

Quote Hispanic at the Disc:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Billy isn't going to have to betray Victoria..... Tucker has it already figured out... especially when he saw the gift... and Ashley knows there was a gift exchanged.. they will find out what and who.. and then watch out Victor.....Ashley knowing Japanese is quite an advantage for her..... she is farrrrrrr smarter than Victoria.,

Ash knows how Billy feels about Victoria...... she's not going to ask him to betray her.....that's not her tempermanert...I think she was teasing him today and watching the expression on his face..... Ashley is soooooo asute at reading people..... his face gave himself away...she knows he knows something.. and she and Tucker will find out on their own...get close and chummy and then
very romantic...

Neil??? who is that????? lol.....

As I have said before, Neil is not Ash's type... she looooooves powerful, rich and will put up with the ruthless part if necessary.

Watch Ash tame Tucker......

I agree, if Ash and Vicky had to go toe to toe, no contest, Ash is way more intelligent, but i like this s/l so much b/c the business stuff is really one of the key elements of y&r so it's so nice to get back to good old wheelings and dealings mixed in with a little lovin'!!!! And i'm really liking Tucker, at first i was hesitant, but he's coming across as a savvy business dude who not only talks the talk like some of those Newmans but he walks the walk as well!!!

Absolutely!

Oreo123

Re: Meanwhile In Japan..............

Postby Oreo123 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Ashley is sooooooo smart.........she knows Billy doesn't cover Asian news and said so! He is there to do a story on an American....one in particular. He knows she knows!
Too bad Victoria doesn't!
Tucker was right when he said, "Capitalism is a beautiful thing when the playing field is level!" Right now it isn't level in Tokoyo and Victoria made sure it stays that way. OK Billy...now what?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”