Meanwhile In Japan..............

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Oreo123

Meanwhile In Japan..............

Postby Oreo123 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:44 pm

All the action isn't taking place between the sheets....see Billy Boy snooping around and finds the $750k bribe/gift Victoria brings the Dept Store Owner to ensure BON's success! Up pops Ashley and Tucker.....who isn't surprised to see Billy & Victoria there or they them! Tucker's plan worked.....TGVN did make a move and has Victoria carrying it out - literally! Now it is time for Tucker to make his moves on Ashley......... and will he convince Billy to join with his sister to make Jabot a success in the Orient while undermining BON? Or will Billy convince Victoria not to get involved in this corporate intrigue and save her reputation instead of BON with a bribe? Will he run the story?

SHELIA39

Re: Meanwhile In Japan..............

Postby SHELIA39 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Maybe Billy will join Victoria and together they squash Tucker and Ashley. I have a hard time with Tucker after the way he treated Catherine, so I am all for him falling flat on his face. As for Ashley she should be hit over the head. She calls herself getting away from Victor yet she is with somebody just like him. As long as Billy and Victoria are on the same side that is the team I am cheering for.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I too am having a hard time with Ashley.
---------------
Her great idea as CEO of Jabot is to help Tucker steal from Newman Enterprises. Good thinking Ashley, your one and only child is a Newman heir and owns a good portion of those companies in trust.
-----------------
Neil stood buy you through the Faith ordeal, and you're hitting on Tucker while Neil suffers?
---------------------
Do you have any idea your ex-husband and now YOUR brother are risking their lives trying to get Adam? The guy who hurt you.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am

Quote SHELIA39: Maybe Billy will join Victoria and together they squash Tucker and Ashley. I have a hard time with Tucker after the way he treated Catherine, so I am all for him falling flat on his face. As for Ashley she should be hit over the head. She calls herself getting away from Victor yet she is with somebody just like him. As long as Billy and Victoria are on the same side that is the team I am cheering for.

Tucker and Katherine made great strides to trust each other and have gained each other's respect. Jill nearly destroyed what they worked so hard to create and Katherine warned her not to do it again! So Tucker, in my book, may be a ruthless businessman just like TGVN (even Jack) but that's what makes them who they are! Ashley is Team Tucker now as CEO of Jabott - the company her father, John Abbott founded.
Billy, her brother - is not Team Newman.....that would put him on TGVN's side. Victoria is Team Newman...she is a Newman and "The Mustache In A Skirt".

So we have Tucker/Ashley versus Victor/Victoria! And Billy is the "wild card"...he is Team Billy and out for a story.

mollyandwally

Postby mollyandwally » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Quote Oreo123: [quote]Quote
Tucker and Katherine made great strides to trust each other and have gained each other's respect. Jill nearly destroyed what they worked so hard to create and Katherine warned her not to do it again! So Tucker, in my book, may be a ruthless businessman just like TGVN (even Jack) but that's what makes them who they are! Ashley is Team Tucker now as CEO of Jabott - the company her father, John Abbott founded.
Billy, her brother - is not Team Newman.....that would put him on TGVN's side. Victoria is Team Newman...she is a Newman and "The Mustache In A Skirt".

So we have Tucker/Ashley versus Victor/Victoria! And Billy is the "wild card"...he is Team Billy and out for a story.

Tucker did not GIVE Ashley Jabot.
--------------------
Ashley is an EMPLOYEE of Jabot, Tucker has ownership. By contrast her only child ABBY is an OWNER and HEIR of a substantial portion of Newman Enterprises. Ashley may look like a good business women because she looks nice in business clothes. But assisting Tucker in stealing from her own daughter is STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!
-----------------------
Billy has no ownership in Jabot either. If he marries Victoria he substantial interest in Newman.
-----------------------

So what about Jill....Tucker has been terrible to Jill she had good reason to report him. The result, absolutely nothing happened to Tucker he didn't even go to jail. So who cares no damage done!

And Katherine told Tucker she didn't report him, and Tucker chose not to believe her. That's Tucker's fault, not Jills, he has all the mental problems.

SHELIA39

Postby SHELIA39 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Quote Oreo123:
Quote SHELIA39: Maybe Billy will join Victoria and together they squash Tucker and Ashley. I have a hard time with Tucker after the way he treated Catherine, so I am all for him falling flat on his face. As for Ashley she should be hit over the head. She calls herself getting away from Victor yet she is with somebody just like him. As long as Billy and Victoria are on the same side that is the team I am cheering for.

I know Billy is always out for the story I have to be the hopeless romantic and I am so hoping he puts his feelings for Victoria before a story. I know its wishful thinking or in this case hoping. They are just to cute together to me.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Quote SHELIA39:
Quote Oreo123:

I think...and hope...Billy convinces Victoria NOT TO GIVE THAT GIFT to the Japanese business man explaining it was a set up by Tucker to have her father, Victor make a move...in this case a bribe. He knows she will take the fall for NE and just what Tucker and Ashley are waiting in the wings for (why they are in Japan) for her to do. Question is............WILL SHE LISTEN!

I know Billy is always out for the story I have to be the hopeless romantic and I am so hoping he puts his feelings for Victoria before a story. I know its wishful thinking or in this case hoping. They are just to cute together to me.

SHELIA39

Postby SHELIA39 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Quote Oreo123:
Quote SHELIA39:
Quote Oreo123:

I think...and hope...Billy convinces Victoria NOT TO GIVE THAT GIFT to the Japanese business man explaining it was a set up by Tucker to have her father, Victor make a move...in this case a bribe. He knows she will take the fall for NE and just what Tucker and Ashley are waiting in the wings for (why they are in Japan) for her to do. Question is............WILL SHE LISTEN!

Got my fingers crossed. Thanks for this thread it is good to come to one that doesn't have to be a knock down drag out.

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 am

Quote SHELIA39:
Quote Oreo123:
Quote SHELIA39:
Quote Oreo123:

Got my fingers crossed. Thanks for this thread it is good to come to one that doesn't have to be a knock down drag out.

Me too.............LOL! :-)

BabyCharms

Postby BabyCharms » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

This could all end up messy. I wished Victor would stop using his children. Victoria should not have knowing she had company along with her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”