SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VictorJRrules

SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?

Postby VictorJRrules » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:44 pm

I read on the CBS MB that Sky is helping Adam with his "escape" and the Judge is also helping him out with framing Nick.....the judge is asking for a BIG payday!

Apparently, CBS accidently posted the recap for next Friday's episode, so some juicy stuff was leaked for this week!

Lady53

Re: SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?

Postby Lady53 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:49 pm

The judge doesn't maake sense. The judge doesn't get to decide what cases he/she gets to sit on the bench for.

Skye doesn't surprise me cause I was the first one to say I thought it was her, cuz I have always believed she is Walter Palin's daughter.

Benay

Postby Benay » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Quote VictorJRrules: I read on the CBS MB that Sky is helping Adam with his "escape" and the Judge is also helping him out with framing Nick.....the judge is asking for a BIG payday!

Apparently, CBS accidently posted the recap for next Friday's episode, so some juicy stuff was leaked for this week!

Maybe it's the DA instead of the judge?

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Quote Benay:
Quote VictorJRrules: I read on the CBS MB that Sky is helping Adam with his "escape" and the Judge is also helping him out with framing Nick.....the judge is asking for a BIG payday!

Benay, you may be right because I think that it might be the DA too. He is very quick to cause trouble for the Newmans and he doesn't even want to hear what they have to say about the case. And when he does listen to them, he acts totally irratated.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Quote Benay:

I've also been saying I think the DA killed Hightower too. I think he wants the trial moved up before they find out who did it

Benay

Postby Benay » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote Benay:

Benay, you may be right because I think that it might be the DA too. He is very quick to cause trouble for the Newmans and he doesn't even want to hear what they have to say about the case. And when he does listen to them, he acts totally irratated.

That's true. He must be getting paid off because it will just make him look like a big fool when the Newman's are right about everything.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:06 pm

I never believed Skye was dead, so I'm not surprised she's the one helping Adam. I've had the feeling DA Pomerantz has been helping Adam as well.

RealityCheck48

Postby RealityCheck48 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Wasn't Adam talking to Skye's ghost at the GCAC a few months ago? I'm just sayin'....

nikkicat

Postby nikkicat » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:10 pm

I believe the DA is crooked. He seems to hate the Newmans and doesn't wnat to hear any evidence they might have that would clear Nick.
As for Skye being dead, if she isn't wonder whose body was found in the stables?

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Quote RealityCheck48: Wasn't Adam talking to Skye's ghost at the GCAC a few months ago? I'm just sayin'....

Yes, he was and I remember that and I did think that she was dead. According to this spoiler she is alive. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”