Adam will return for his wife Sharon...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Adam will return for his wife Sharon...

Postby twocentsworth » Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 am

I just knew it would be Adam under those Foster Grants... ;) I've been saying all along that he's alive and he'd be on a tropical island somewhere soaking up the sun with his "Cheshire Cat" smile...Now that he's been seen, I bet he's been thinking about and even dreaming about his beautiful wife Sharon and wants to reunite with her, after all, she was the only one at the cabin Kangaroo Court to not get really mad with him and she did actually marry him when no one even LIKED him...not any member of his own family...and since they were showing Sharon smelling Adam's shirts and caressing the Cashmere sweater she gave him at Christmas, which seemed to make her reminisce about being his bride and miss him even more...if he were to return to seek her out, I wonder if she would willingly leave with him?? ~) 8) ;)

dairymaid

Re: Adam will return for his wife Sharon...

Postby dairymaid » Sun May 30, 2010 8:31 am

Quote twocentsworth: I just knew it would be Adam under those Foster Grants... ;) I've been saying all along that he's alive and he'd be on a tropical island somewhere soaking up the sun with his "Cheshire Cat" smile...Now that he's been seen, I bet he's been thinking about and even dreaming about his beautiful wife Sharon and wants to reunite with her, after all, she was the only one at the cabin Kangaroo Court to not get really mad with him and she did actually marry him when no one even LIKED him...not any member of his own family...and since they were showing Sharon smelling Adam's shirts and caressing the Cashmere sweater she gave him at Christmas, which seemed to make her reminisce about being his bride and miss him even more...if he were to return to seek her out, I wonder if she would willingly leave with him?? ~) 8) ;)

I am in agreement with this theory. And it may seem weird but I like Sharon and Adam together and I believe that they still have feelings for each other because I remember the scene when Sharon was smelling his clothing and missing him. So, despite his evil deeds, I like Sharon and Adam together. I do not like her with Nick. Let Nick stay with Phyllis. I also do not believe that Adam will hurt Sharon nor her daughter, Faith.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun May 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote twocentsworth: I just knew it would be Adam under those Foster Grants... ;) I've been saying all along that he's alive and he'd be on a tropical island somewhere soaking up the sun with his "Cheshire Cat" smile...Now that he's been seen, I bet he's been thinking about and even dreaming about his beautiful wife Sharon and wants to reunite with her, after all, she was the only one at the cabin Kangaroo Court to not get really mad with him and she did actually marry him when no one even LIKED him...not any member of his own family...and since they were showing Sharon smelling Adam's shirts and caressing the Cashmere sweater she gave him at Christmas, which seemed to make her reminisce about being his bride and miss him even more...if he were to return to seek her out, I wonder if she would willingly leave with him?? ~) 8) ;)

I am in agreement with this theory. And it may seem weird but I like Sharon and Adam together and I believe that they still have feelings for each other because I remember the scene when Sharon was smelling his clothing and missing him. So, despite his evil deeds, I like Sharon and Adam together. I do not like her with Nick. Let Nick stay with Phyllis. I also do not believe that Adam will hurt Sharon nor her daughter, Faith.

I don't think he would intentionally hurt Sharon either and maybe she's already carrying his child...who knows, guess we will have to wait and see...and I can't see her returning to Nick either...he's happily with his wife Phyllis and looks like for everafter... ;)

evemarie

Postby evemarie » Sun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

I hope Phyllis and Nick are forever together.
I absolutely do not want Sharon and Nick back together
ever again. I would love for Adam and Sharon to
get back together. What a hot, sexy couple these
to are. Chemistry off the charts. Love Adam and
Sharon together and I really do believe Adam loves
Sharon with all his heart and would never hurt Faith
either.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”