Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:59 pm

I guess Mal Young had his first meeting with the new writers today and I read that we'll be seeing Pratt's work until the end of the year

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I think Victor wants to get B&S back because it's really starting to make money..so if Travis changes his mind and goes to work for Victor then he'll have Travis spy on B&S.................so yea I can see a Villy v Travis coming up.....they have to do something to draw those two together,what better way than to join forces to save B&S......the only reason Victor likes Travis is because he thinks he can use him to his advantage.

Ugh can Victor die lol I can't with him. What was Villy arguing about

At the AC they were arguing because Billy told Victoria that it looked like something suspicious was going on with her father and Travis.............at the lab they were arguing about the photo shoot and then it turned to how Jill keeps interfering in their lives and they decided to join forces were Jill was concerned............Travis turned Victor's job offer down but it know looks like he might take it and Billy will be right and Victoria looks really upset in the promo when all three of them are together.........Billy's laughing and Travis is looking at Victoria who doesn't look very happy.

Ohhh he is so going to work at NE

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:35 am

Apparently this is the week they are starting the new fall story lines

I agree Travis is going to go to work for Victor...............Victor wants to fix his family and try and fix the damage he has done with them,,so you watch he's going to want to get B&S and Victoria back at Newman.......so he'll have Travis spy on Victoria............Victor told Travis that Jill is not to be trusted........OMG that is the pot calling the kettle black,if anyone can't be trusted it's Victor

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:14 am

greengrass wrote:Apparently this is the week they are starting the new fall story lines

I agree Travis is going to go to work for Victor...............Victor wants to fix his family and try and fix the damage he has done with them,,so you watch he's going to want to get B&S and Victoria back at Newman.......so he'll have Travis spy on Victoria............Victor told Travis that Jill is not to be trusted........OMG that is the pot calling the kettle black,if anyone can't be trusted it's Victor

Pardon my negativity and blatant Travis dislike, but that's if he isn't working under Victor already or to hurt him lol I still can't understand how one wouldn't know who she is especially in GC given he admitted to knowing Victor-- you'd think he knows Victoria to given that she worked at NE since she was like 16 on and off

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:25 am

I think Travis new all along who Victoria is....He worked on Wall Street and Victoria is very well known in the business world,so how could he not know who she is unless he's been living under a rock............I still think that Travis is out to get Victor and the best way in the door is through Victoria...............Remember MR said that Travis has an agenda,he has secrets and demon's.MR also said that Travis's past is going to start coming out real soon

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:46 am

greengrass wrote:I think Travis new all along who Victoria is....He worked on Wall Street and Victoria is very well known in the business world,so how could he not know who she is unless he's been living under a rock............I still think that Travis is out to get Victor and the best way in the door is through Victoria...............Remember MR said that Travis has an agenda,he has secrets and demon's.MR also said that Travis's past is going to start coming out real soon

I cannot wait for the perfect Travis to crumble so Twitter can shut up about him

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:50 am

I was just browsing the web and the majority of the fans thinks that Travis is very annoying and they would like to know how Victoria could leave her kids with someone she barely now's....Travis might seem like a nice guy on the outside but who know's what his real motives are.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:01 am

I think Travis's crumbling days are coming up soon...........once he goes to work for Victor that will be the beginning of the end for mister nice guy Travis.......everyone will start to see the real Travis,not the one he is pretending to be..........

Everyone thinks that Travis is the person Ashley see's from her past....they might have had a connection when they were both living in NY.they also might have a history together....that would be interesting,

Victor really likes Travis and he wants him with Victoria........ so right there you know that Tricky's not going to last.look at Stitch,Victor liked him too.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 am

greengrass wrote:I think Travis's crumbling days are coming up soon...........once he goes to work for Victor that will be the beginning of the end for mister nice guy Travis.......everyone will start to see the real Travis,not the one he is pretending to be..........

Everyone thinks that Travis is the person Ashley see's from her past....they might have had a connection when they were both living in NY.they also might have a history together....that would be interesting,

Victor really likes Travis and he wants him with Victoria........ so right there you know that Tricky's not going to last.look at Stitch,Victor liked him too.

I don't know if it's fair to say he's a stranger to Vic, they've been involved for six months . I blame Pratts hack writing.

I would love for him to be linked to Ashley

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:15 am

I've heard it rumored that Travis goes to work at Jabott ?? Why else is he in the elevator??? Billy will flip if Jack hires him---I'd find it funny.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”