Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Billy looked a little disappointed but not upset........right know Billy doesn't know which sides up..first Victoria told him that she loves Travis and then Phyllis tells him that what they had wasn't real it was a mistake that should have never happened.......any wonder this guy is all messed up

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:48 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy looked a little disappointed but not upset........right know Billy doesn't know which sides up..first Victoria told him that she loves Travis and then Phyllis tells him that what they had wasn't real it was a mistake that should have never happened.......any wonder this guy is all messed up

Sorry I've got no sympathy for that piece of crap he created this all on his own.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:54 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Billy looked a little disappointed but not upset........right know Billy doesn't know which sides up..first Victoria told him that she loves Travis and then Phyllis tells him that what they had wasn't real it was a mistake that should have never happened.......any wonder this guy is all messed up

Sorry I've got no sympathy for that piece of crap he created this all on his own.

I got no sympathy for him, either! He made this bed of nails all by himself by choosing revenge, hatred and Phyllis over his family, over Victoria and his kids that he claimed to love so much, so he can lay back and enjoy the fruits of his labor. Phyllis told him she had no soul, he should have believed her.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Victoria get's the shock of her life next week when she finds out that Travis isn't this perfect guy that she thinks he is..I wonder how he's going to explain this deep dark secret that Ashley know's about him............apparently he not only worked on wall street he also worked in a law firm.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:15 pm

greengrass wrote:Victoria get's the shock of her life next week when she finds out that Travis isn't this perfect guy that she thinks he is..I wonder how he's going to explain this deep dark secret that Ashley know's about him............apparently he not only worked on wall street he also worked in a law firm.

And they used to be tennis partners? Odd. This show lol Victoria seems upset

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:35 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Victoria get's the shock of her life next week when she finds out that Travis isn't this perfect guy that she thinks he is..I wonder how he's going to explain this deep dark secret that Ashley know's about him............apparently he not only worked on wall street he also worked in a law firm.

So what if she's upset. Maybe she should take some time to get to know someone before asking him to move in with her.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

So what if she's upset. Maybe she should take some time to get to know someone before asking him to move in with her.

I agree with you.........Victoria always jumps the gun when it comes to men...........it's like she can't do without one and she always moves them into her house with her kids knowing little to nothing about them............so no I don't feel sorry for Victoria......

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:48 pm

And they used to be tennis partners? Odd. This show lol Victoria seems upset[/quote]

So what if she's upset. Maybe she should take some time to get to know someone before asking him to move in with her.[/quote]

I agree with you.........Victoria always jumps the gun when it comes to men...........it's like she can't do without one and she always moves them into her house with her kids knowing little to nothing about them............so no I don't feel sorry for Victoria......[/quote]

I don't think he should live there but I feel bad that yet again she gets hurt. I feel worse for their than piece of crap Billy. I was hoping Travis would be a decent guy so she could let Billy go hit I guess that'll never happen she'll be forced to be mentally abused by Billy and Victor for ever, great

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:51 pm

She actually can be without a man. Other than Billy she's had two in the last six years.

Billy, on the other hand has had 8 women in the last 6 years.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”