Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 am

Deana4Villy wrote:∆∆∆∆ Me too. I even expect him to give it back to her at some point. I never got that he meant to take it from her, but bought it believing it was a planned sale.

I thought that until he came around gloating

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue May 31, 2016 1:21 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:∆∆∆∆ Me too. I even expect him to give it back to her at some point. I never got that he meant to take it from her, but bought it believing it was a planned sale.

IDK, I kind of thought that since he was hurting about being kicked out of Jabot, based on Vicki's say, that finding out Vicki hadn't agreed to the sale was just icing on the cake at the time. Anything else would have to mean he conspired with Victor, and that I just don't see happening.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

IDK, I kind of thought that since he was hurting about being kicked out of Jabot, based on Vicki's say, that finding out Vicki hadn't agreed to the sale was just icing on the cake at the time. Anything else would have to mean he conspired with Victor, and that I just don't see happening.

I think he's just out of it these days.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”