Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:15 am

greengrass wrote:they have totally and completely ruined Billy and Villy and I can't really say that I'm all that interested in the show anymore.................Billy used to be my favorite character but I can't really say that anymore and Villy was my very favorite couple.I don't have anyone I can root for anymore...we all know that they will put Villy back together just long enough to tear them apart again and this time it will probably be for good...........Pratt has totally and completely ruined this show and I don't see Mal Young doing any better.



They can change it around so easily and they keep digging deeper and deeper

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13142
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:08 pm

SPOILERS

The Abbott's have a family dinner where Billy tests his boundaries with Phyllis

Jill meets Travis and schemes to get him out of Victoria's life

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 pm

greengrass wrote:SPOILERS

The Abbott's have a family dinner where Billy tests his boundaries with Phyllis

Jill meets Travis and schemes to get him out of Victoria's life



Oh Jill lol aparently Billy caresses phyllis leg

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13142
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 pm

with all this hype about the 11k episode.I must tell you I am just a little disappointed in the show.......the affair didn't come out like MY said it was going too.the whole show was basically about Adam.

I am losing interest in this show very fast.Mal Young and Pratt has done nothing but lie to us
t

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:51 pm

greengrass wrote:with all this hype about the 11k episode.I must tell you I am just a little disappointed in the show.......the affair didn't come out like MY said it was going too.the whole show was basically about Adam.

I am losing interest in this show very fast.Mal Young and Pratt has done nothing but lie to us
t



I'm also disappointed in this episode. The affair needs to be out soon or I will be taking a break

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13142
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Jason said in his interview with good morning America that the affair will be out soon.and then Gina said it will be out this fall,Jack will discover it.

I don't believe for one minute that they plan on putting Billy and Victoria back together.......In the Summer spoiler previews.Pratt said that Villy needs to find their way back and a family returns,well nothing happened between those two at all and know for the fall spoiler previews its saying that Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another.

I think it's all just a smoke screen on there part so the Villy fans don't quite watching.they' have had three years to put them back together and they haven't,so what makes us think there going to put them back together this time and leave them together for more than a neon second before they split them up again.I have lost all faith in this show.I may just have to take a break with you

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 pm

greengrass wrote:Jason said in his interview with good morning America that the affair will be out soon.and then Gina said it will be out this fall,Jack will discover it.

I don't believe for one minute that they plan on putting Billy and Victoria back together.......In the Summer spoiler previews.Pratt said that Villy needs to find their way back and a family returns,well nothing happened between those two at all and know for the fall spoiler previews its saying that Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another.

I think it's all just a smoke screen on there part so the Villy fans don't quite watching.they' have had three years to put them back together and they haven't,so what makes us think there going to put them back together this time and leave them together for more than a neon second before they split them up again.I have lost all faith in this show.I may just have to take a break with you



I really can't wait for it. I love Victoria and AH but it's really hard to watch the show for one character/ person.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13142
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:19 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Jason said in his interview with good morning America that the affair will be out soon.and then Gina said it will be out this fall,Jack will discover it.

I don't believe for one minute that they plan on putting Billy and Victoria back together.......In the Summer spoiler previews.Pratt said that Villy needs to find their way back and a family returns,well nothing happened between those two at all and know for the fall spoiler previews its saying that Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another.

I think it's all just a smoke screen on there part so the Villy fans don't quite watching.they' have had three years to put them back together and they haven't,so what makes us think there going to put them back together this time and leave them together for more than a neon second before they split them up again.I have lost all faith in this show.I may just have to take a break with you



I really can't wait for it. I love Victoria and AH but it's really hard to watch the show for one character/ person.



I also like Amelia but I also like Jason I just hate the s/l and I'm like you I;m not going to watch the show for two people it's not worth my time.I can't stand the trash and I don't like Travis

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2692
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:44 pm

I really can't wait for it. I love Victoria and AH but it's really hard to watch the show for one character/ person.[/quote]


I also like Amelia but I also like Jason I just hate the s/l and I'm like you I;m not going to watch the show for two people it's not worth my time.I can't stand the trash and I don't like Travis[/quote]

I like Travis because he treats Victoria better than Billy, and tbh, I'm more of a Victoria fan than a Billy one. I wanted to like JT but he's so arrogant that I'm not sure.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cabo, nightropro and 1 guest

Back to Top