Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 am

greengrass wrote:I just want it out in the open so we can see Jill go after Phyllis

I'm wondering if Neville snuck into Billy's room and gave him that medicine anyways. Both Billy and Hilary are acting way out of character. I know Hilary was awful before but she reformed herself and now she's back to her old ways. It's odd that Billy just woke up out of no where. It seems a bit weird to me that they're putting Hilary and Billy in a storyline together otherwise.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 22, 2016 11:50 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I just want it out in the open so we can see Jill go after Phyllis

I'm wondering if Neville snuck into Billy's room and gave him that medicine anyways. Both Billy and Hilary are acting way out of character. I know Hilary was awful before but she reformed herself and now she's back to her old ways. It's odd that Billy just woke up out of no where. It seems a bit weird to me that they're putting Hilary and Billy in a storyline together otherwise.

I was wondering the same thing.it seems like there having some kind of after effect from the drugs.neither Billy or Hilary are actor rational.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:59 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing.it seems like there having some kind of after effect from the drugs.neither Billy or Hilary are actor rational.

I find it odd that Neville would have stolen his charts for no reason...they had to have been making a point to him being involved at all. Then with Victoria, I saw a picture of her in a scene with Adam. If she's getting involved in the Constance s/l there has to be a point - her and Adam rarely interact otherwise. I think Travis is the real Gabe and he's running a con....

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 22, 2016 12:16 pm

I seen that too.it also says that Nick helps Adam prove his innocents.It says Nick doesn't know what to believe but he will set out to help Adam and get to the truth..................I think that Luca will find out who Travis really is and blackmail him into helping him..we all now that Victor is using Luca to do his dirty work for him.

There was a spoiler that said Victor will take down everyone who betrayed him one at a time

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:20 pm

greengrass wrote:I seen that too.it also says that Nick helps Adam prove his innocents.It says Nick doesn't know what to believe but he will set out to help Adam and get to the truth..................I think that Luca will find out who Travis really is and blackmail him into helping him..we all now that Victor is using Luca to do his dirty work for him.

There was a spoiler that said Victor will take down everyone who betrayed him one at a time

I hope it's all out soon

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon May 23, 2016 8:19 pm

I didn't get to watch the show today because I was out with my family.....but I just read the recaps and it sounds good so I'll watch it tomorrow before I watch the new one

Happy 24th of May weekend

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:24 pm

greengrass wrote:I didn't get to watch the show today because I was out with my family.....but I just read the recaps and it sounds good so I'll watch it tomorrow before I watch the new one

Happy 24th of May weekend

Today's U.S show (friday for you) had Victoria and I feel like Travis was jealous of her screen saver...Amelia looked beautiful

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 24, 2016 8:47 am

Travis did look jealous when he seen that picture of Victoria's family....Can you imagine what he's going to be like when he finds out who Tori really is............this is a powder keg waiting to happen

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 am

greengrass wrote:Travis did look jealous when he seen that picture of Victoria's family....Can you imagine what he's going to be like when he finds out who Tori really is............this is a powder keg waiting to happen

I don't think he'll just walk away, he seems to be invested in her- why is the question. I know he must have a secret to, so I'm waiting to see what it is. I saw pictures of Luca in Billy's ugly house so idk what that's about.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”