Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 am

greengrass wrote:On Feb.10th at 4 pm ET & 1 PM PT Amelia Heinle and Jason Thompson will be doing a Facebook Love Chat.

I hope I'm not working that day.

VILLY FOREVER

Awesome! I should be home by then.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:42 am

Deana4Villy wrote:
villyforever55 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:A wedding planner seems like a sure fire way to have the wedding called off before it happens.

I really just wanted Villy to love being together again, without having to call it anything. Then, once they seemed settled in for the long haul (3-6 months soap time), Billy could surprise her with a proposal and some way for the nuptials to take place quickly before Victor could interfere.

I'm hoping they wait before getting married, or even engaged. They still have a lot of issues to work through before doing anything. I get where Victoria's coming from. She's just so happy that Billy's alive she's willing to forget everything, but, she needs to slow down. And Billy needs to get his priorities in order. There's no way he can go after Victor without Victoria being hurt in the process. Wonder what Billy's answer will be, probably 'yes' since he did tell her to pick out a wedding dress.

Maybe just once, he'll be the voice of reason. He keeps saying he doesn't deserve her. Maybe he'll tell her not yet, and that he needs to do the work still to truly earn back her trust in him.

Billy wants to marry Victoria though. I have no doubt they will get engaged. I just wish it wasn't now because all it does is spell doom.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 pm

So far Billy is going full steam ahead in this project with Phyllis against Victor,but he is feeling bad that he is betraying Victoria...........Natalie planted a bug in Victor's computer,so know she can hear and see everything that is going on in his office........I wonder if she will be the one to expose Victor and Adam.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:19 pm

greengrass wrote:So far Billy is going full steam ahead in this project with Phyllis against Victor,but he is feeling bad that he is betraying Victoria...........Natalie planted a bug in Victor's computer,so know she can hear and see everything that is going on in his office........I wonder if she will be the one to expose Victor and Adam.

I hope he backs out...or she forgives him.....

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:28 am

That love scene was amazing. :oops: :oops:

I hope they talk about their issues before they agree to remarry. I know they both miss it but I don't want it so set up for failure.

They are so good together. Sigh.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:49 am

eversleek wrote:That love scene was amazing. :oops: :oops:

I hope they talk about their issues before they agree to remarry. I know they both miss it but I don't want it so set up for failure.

They are so good together. Sigh.

Yes, it was amazing! Still loving Villy!

My problem is that Billy realizes exactly what he's doing and what he's risking. And, he doesn't seem to feel too good about it. He said it feels like he's cheating on Victoria. All he needs to do is get out now, if it's not already too late. I don't have a good feeling about this; there is no way that people (Victoria) won't find out who was behind it.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 am

I was called into work yesterday so I didn't get to see the LOVE CHAT with Jason and Amelia but I got home just in time to see Y&R at 7 o'clock.

That love scene was amazing it was hot and sexy.Amelia and Jason are amazing together.......I think we have our super couple Villy back.

VILLY FOREVER

Return to “The Young and the Restless”