Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 12:24 pm

I can't wait until Victoria is at the GCAC with Travis and Billy walks in and see's them.........I can just see the look on his face know.......it will be priceless.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:32 pm

greengrass wrote:I can't wait until Victoria is at the GCAC with Travis and Billy walks in and see's them.........I can just see the look on his face know.......it will be priceless.

And when she gets B&S back...that's what I truly want

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Both Billy and Phyllis are going down.I don't know how but I can't wait,Billy won't have Victoria there to catch him this time

I think that the hospital scene's might have something to do with Stitch's son Max,

Or maybe Billy hit rock bottom and had an accident with his motor cycle..it has to be pretty serious for both Tracy and Jill to come home at the same time

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:50 pm

greengrass wrote:Both Billy and Phyllis are going down.I don't know how but I can't wait,Billy won't have Victoria there to catch him this time

I think that the hospital scene's might have something to do with Stitch's son Max,

Or maybe Billy hit rock bottom and had an accident with his motor cycle..it has to be pretty serious for both Tracy and Jill to come home at the same time

I was thinking they introduced a motor cycle for a Reason

Return to “The Young and the Restless”