Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Billy was at Victoria's house putting the kids to bed when she came home and he told her that Jill & Collin took over the house and he was going to stay there and then he said never mind I'll get a room at the club and Victoria said no stay here.Billy and Victoria were talking about her trip to mexico and other stuff concerning them and Billy was going to spend the night at Victoria's on the couch.But when he found out that Victoria slept with Travis when she was in mexico you could see how heart broken he was,so when Victoria went to get a pillow and blanket for him,Billy left.Victoria came down stair and called his name and then she seen him leaving through the window and she looked sad

So much for them getting closer...I think Victoria sleeping with Travis and her telling Billy just put a big wedge between them................I can see Billy turning to Phyllis again thinking that Victoria doesn't want him she wants Travis

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:13 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy was at Victoria's house putting the kids to bed when she came home and he told her that Jill & Collin took over the house and he was going to stay there and then he said never mind I'll get a room at the club and Victoria said no stay here.Billy and Victoria were talking about her trip to mexico and other stuff concerning them and Billy was going to spend the night at Victoria's on the couch.But when he found out that Victoria slept with Travis when she was in mexico you could see how heart broken he was,so when Victoria went to get a pillow and blanket for him,Billy left.Victoria came down stair and called his name and then she seen him leaving through the window and she looked sad

So much for them getting closer...I think Victoria sleeping with Travis and her telling Billy just put a big wedge between them................I can see Billy turning to Phyllis again thinking that Victoria doesn't want him she wants Travis

Call me crazy but this may be good. If he didn't want her he wouldn't care, I hope we get a follow up.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:34 pm

So know when Travis shows up in GC Billy is really going to feel like Victoria is moving on with Travis..Billy loves Victoria so much but he feels like she doesn't want him in her life anymore.When Victoria was talking to Billy she didn't give you the impression that she wanted Billy back even though she told Phyllis last week that she was considering it.

It's going to be a long time before we ever see Villy back together If we ever do

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

greengrass wrote:So know when Travis shows up in GC Billy is really going to feel like Victoria is moving on with Travis..Billy loves Victoria so much but he feels like she doesn't want him in her life anymore.When Victoria was talking to Billy she didn't give you the impression that she wanted Billy back even though she told Phyllis last week that she was considering it.

It's going to be a long time before we ever see Villy back together If we ever do

If Billy would just tell her how he feel... These two frustrate me

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Did Victoria say she is going to take Travis up on his offer and leave the kids???

Return to “The Young and the Restless”