Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:30 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I think there starting to set it up for the truth to come out about Billy and Phyllis and I can't wait......Jill and Ashley are going to have a field day with Phyllis

It's just me but I don't care for Victoria right now she's still out to make her father proud of her.....It's all about her father

Oh, I Love her right now. I don't have an issue with her wanting to make him proud, she isn't defending him that's what I hate..

I'm loving Victoria, too! Girl is rocking and rolling, and looking absolutely gorgeous! She got her mojo back, running Newman Enterprises, being her normal pragmatic self and not pining over Billy or Brash & Sassy. Yes!

She has been looking extra amazing lately. I don't want her chasing after someone who is acting like Billy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Spoilers

Phyllis and Billy go on another bike ride but something unexpected happens(Crash?)

The wrong person learns of Philly's affair and Phyllis has to pay the price to protect her marriage

Victoria's head is spinning between Travis,NE,and her complicated relationship with Billy but someone unexpected gives her a push

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 25, 2016 7:15 pm

I love Jill...she's not wasting any time getting on Billy's case and she is out to protect him from himself..go Jill go

I wonder who discovers the affair.............I hope it's Jill

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:20 pm

greengrass wrote:Spoilers

Phyllis and Billy go on another bike ride but something unexpected happens(Crash?)

The wrong person learns of Philly's affair and Phyllis has to pay the price to protect her marriage

Victoria's head is spinning between Travis,NE,and her complicated relationship with Billy but someone unexpected gives her a push

Please let them find something wrong with his brain if they do in fact crash...

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 25, 2016 8:25 pm

You should have seen the look on Phyllis's face when Jill said that Billy turned Katherine's house into a man cave and an adult playpen,she said there's toy's,booze and naked women wrapped in a sheet in his house.Phyllis got this blank look on her face and you could have knocked her over with a feather....it was priceless...

I hope it's Jill that discovers Philly's affair and blackmails her into staying away from Billy or she'll tell Jack about the affair.or maybe it will be Hilary because she wants Jack.,......But I really hope it's Jill.

It looks and sounds like Billy's life is going to start spinning out of control

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 pm

greengrass wrote:You should have seen the look on Phyllis's face when Jill said that Billy turned Katherine's house into a man cave and an adult playpen,she said there's toy's,booze and naked women wrapped in a sheet in his house.Phyllis got this blank look on her face and you could have knocked her over with a feather....it was priceless...

I hope it's Jill that discovers Philly's affair and blackmails her into staying away from Billy or she'll tell Jack about the affair.or maybe it will be Hilary because she wants Jack.,......But I really hope it's Jill.

Toys...like Katie and Johnny's toys..oh that's appropriate...

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

I don't know how much more I can take of this s/l of Billy's and it sounds like it's going to go all summer...I love Jill but this other crap of Billy,Bethany,Phyllis and the rest of the crap connected with this is just getting a little to much........I new Pratt would drag this s/l out forever................Thank God I was called back to work...So I set my PVR tonight so I can FF through all the Billy/Phyllis/Jack scene's except when Jill is in them.................Maybe it's time for me to take another break from the show.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 25, 2016 9:31 pm

greengrass wrote:I don't know how much more I can take of this s/l of Billy's and it sounds like it's going to go all summer...I love Jill but this other crap of Billy,Bethany,Phyllis and the rest of the crap connected with this is just getting a little to much........I new Pratt would drag this s/l out forever................Thank God I was called back to work...So I set my PVR tonight so I can FF through all the Billy/Phyllis/Jack scene's except when Jill is in them.................Maybe it's time for me to take another break from the show.

I try to avoid Billy completely...he's just insane....I'm hoping there is a point to him crashing.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu May 26, 2016 2:48 am

greengrass wrote:You should have seen the look on Phyllis's face when Jill said that Billy turned Katherine's house into a man cave and an adult playpen,she said there's toy's,booze and naked women wrapped in a sheet in his house.Phyllis got this blank look on her face and you could have knocked her over with a feather....it was priceless...

I saw the look! It was hilarious! This is the 2nd woman Billy has had at his house, the first since Billy and Phyllis did the nasty. And Ashley telling Phyllis that the woman in Billy's life will only get her heart broken. Billy's life is already spinning out of control, even his mama thinks so. Jill spanked Billy's butt today and it was glorious! Left him speechless!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”