Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:07 am

greengrass wrote:The trash did tell Billy that his mother know's about them and that's why she had to go back to Jack....Victoria told Travis that it is over between her and Billy the only thing they share is the kids that she would like to see where it goes with them

That tells me 'Tricky' is going nowhere. It's cute and a nice diversion. Victoria is getting her groove on and is smiling, but a great, epic love? No. I just hope she doesn't ask him to move in with her and the kids. He's cute but she still knows very little about him. He should only stay over when the kids are with Billy.

VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:59 am

villyforever55 wrote:
greengrass wrote:The trash did tell Billy that his mother know's about them and that's why she had to go back to Jack....Victoria told Travis that it is over between her and Billy the only thing they share is the kids that she would like to see where it goes with them

That tells me 'Tricky' is going nowhere. It's cute and a nice diversion. Victoria is getting her groove on and is smiling, but a great, epic love? No. I just hope she doesn't ask him to move in with her and the kids. He's cute but she still knows very little about him. He should only stay over when the kids are with Billy.

He could still be trouble. I don't want them living together either. Billy looked ridiculous today

Return to “The Young and the Restless”