Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12213
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:19 pm

greengrass wrote:Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants


That's what Philly clearly is....do you think Victoria leaves the kids...is Fiona trashy?

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12213
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 5:22 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants


That's what Philly clearly is....do you think Victoria leaves the kids...is Fiona trashy?



She must be if she sleeps with Billy the first time she is with him.Phyllis seen the two of them having sex.I don't think Victoria will leave the kids there and I don't blame her.Billy is out of control

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:25 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants


That's what Philly clearly is....do you think Victoria leaves the kids...is Fiona trashy?



She must be if she sleeps with Billy the first time she is with him.Phyllis seen the two of them having sex.I don't think Victoria will leave the kids there and I don't blame her.Billy is out of control



Maybe Jill comes to reel him in..idk what can at this point...

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1767
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Yuck...I just saw next weeks promo..

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12213
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 6:57 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:Yuck...I just saw next weeks promo..



I just seen the promo too and Billy is totally out of control.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexahouse, LoganH8tr, Rocky1960, villyforever55 and 2 guests

Back to Top