Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 6:51 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy has nothing to loose,he's already lost it all,but Phyllis has everything to loose,her marriage,her family,her job.Since Phyllis told Jack today that she know's that Billy is being self distructive,you would think that she would stay away from him,but no she has get him into her pants,she's been waiting for 6 months.

Phyllis didn't like it when she went to Billy's house and that other woman was there,Phyllis said some things to Billy about him and Billy said you should know you've already proved it twice,she slapped him and said it won't ever happen again and walked out,

We have the lead up to the sex and then the sex next week and I think the fallout starts the week after

So we only need to suffer through...like two more weeks

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 7:27 pm

The magazine that has their picture on the cover with the saying..........heading for a sexy disaster comes out May 16th and it usually happens around the time the magazine comes out and May sweeps ends in 3 weeks,so yea I'd say we have about another two weeks of this garbage to be exposed and then we have the epic fallout

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:34 pm

greengrass wrote:The magazine that has their picture on the cover with the saying..........heading for a sexy disaster comes out May 16th and it usually happens around the time the magazine comes out and May sweeps ends in 3 weeks,so yea I'd say we have about another two weeks of this garbage to be exposed and then we have the epic fallout

It's obvious Billy doesn't feel the same way...which is a relief

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:42 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:The magazine that has their picture on the cover with the saying..........heading for a sexy disaster comes out May 16th and it usually happens around the time the magazine comes out and May sweeps ends in 3 weeks,so yea I'd say we have about another two weeks of this garbage to be exposed and then we have the epic fallout

How do you know Billy isn't feeling something for Phyllis? Some think he really cares for her and was just trying to make her jealous, something Billy has NEVER done. Just wondering...

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:50 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

How do you know Billy isn't feeling something for Phyllis? Some think he really cares for her and was just trying to make her jealous, something Billy has NEVER done. Just wondering...

What hasn't he done...I don't know I just think all of this is his way of saying that he just doesn't care anymore...IMO this is all about his ego

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Billy told Victoria that he stop caring when she gave him back her engagement ring.

I just seen an interview with Jason Thompson and he said that he loves working with his two leading ladies Amelia and Gina and there having a lot of fun.

Jason also said that their baby is due any day now

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 pm

greengrass wrote:Billy told Victoria that he stop caring when she gave him back her engagement ring.

I just seen an interview with Jason Thompson and he said that he loves working with his two leading ladies Amelia and Gina and there having a lot of fun.

Jason also said that their baby is due any day now

Awe. He might be having fun but we aren't having fun watching

Return to “The Young and the Restless”