Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:13 pm

spoilers......................Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another

Jack gets suspicious

Ashley tries to look out for her brothers

Don't tell me there not going to reveal the affair until fall............I though it was suppose to come out Sept 1st,that's what MY said

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 pm

greengrass wrote:spoilers......................Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another

Jack gets suspicious

Ashley tries to look out for her brothers

Don't tell me there not going to reveal the affair until fall............I though it was suppose to come out Sept 1st,that's what MY said



I think Villy have been cute lately. I wonder why Jack is suspicious

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:25 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:spoilers......................Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another

Jack gets suspicious

Ashley tries to look out for her brothers

Don't tell me there not going to reveal the affair until fall............I though it was suppose to come out Sept 1st,that's what MY said



I think Villy have been cute lately. I wonder why Jack is suspicious


I don't know because MY said the affair is exposed on Sept 1st,,,,,,,unless it has nothing to do with that

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:27 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:spoilers......................Billy and Victoria are drawn to one another

Jack gets suspicious

Ashley tries to look out for her brothers

Don't tell me there not going to reveal the affair until fall............I though it was suppose to come out Sept 1st,that's what MY said



I think Villy have been cute lately. I wonder why Jack is suspicious


I don't know because MY said the affair is exposed on Sept 1st,,,,,,,unless it has nothing to do with that



Phyllis should love the Villy stuff lol

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Villy gets back together will send that trash over the edge...........................what does it say about B&S because I can't find anything

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:37 pm

greengrass wrote:Villy gets back together will send that trash over the edge...........................what does it say about B&S because I can't find anything


It says somethings about it becoming the top cosmetic company around

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:09 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Villy gets back together will send that trash over the edge...........................what does it say about B&S because I can't find anything


It says somethings about it becoming the top cosmetic company around



After Billy/Victoria/Cane make B&S a huge success do you think Jill will give it back to them like she promised him she would

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Villy gets back together will send that trash over the edge...........................what does it say about B&S because I can't find anything


It says somethings about it becoming the top cosmetic company around



After Billy/Victoria/Cane make B&S a huge success do you think Jill will give it back to them like she promised him she would



I hope so. If they reunite Villy they need to leave them for a while

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13105
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank the heavens there is nothing about Billy and the trash in the fall previews.just Billy and Victoria

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:39 pm

greengrass wrote:Thank the heavens there is nothing about Billy and the trash in the fall previews.just Billy and Victoria



I hope we get them back.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: baffled, loveyourself, memaa7, sparklepony, Sunnyflower and 1 guest

Back to Top