Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:03 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:They can keep Travis if they want as long as they put Billy and Victoria back together and give Travis to someone else.like they did with Stitch......................I wonder what this big secret is that Travis has that's going to complicate Victoria's relationship with him.

It says that Phyllis wants Billy back with Victoria so she can get him out of her head.

Alot of people in the magazine I got want Villy back...and want Victor to come after Phyllis

If they don't soon put Villy back together and make Phyllis pay for what she did there going to lose a lot more viewers.The fans want Phyllis to pay,she didn't mind calling Victor out so know it's her turn to pay...........I can see where they want Villy back because this Philly thing is sick and the majority of the fans don't want to watch that disgusting gross pairing

Even non-Villy lovers don't want Philly...I want a Villy/Travis triangle because I'm tired of it being made like Victorias only option is Billy

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun May 01, 2016 5:08 pm

I think a Travis/Victoria/Billy triangle would be fun to watch.As long as it ends up with Billy/Victoria together

I want Phyllis to pay for kidnapping Adam,maybe that would knock her of that high horse she has herself on.I want Victor to go after her with everything he has,then I might begin to like him again.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:12 pm

greengrass wrote:I think a Travis/Victoria/Billy triangle would be fun to watch.As long as it ends up with Billy/Victoria together

I want Phyllis to pay for kidnapping Adam,maybe that would knock her of that high horse she has herself on.I want Victor to go after her with everything he has,then I might begin to like him again.

I feel the same way, let Victoria prance around in Travis' shirt and let Billy deal with that. I'm over the double standards on this show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”