Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu May 26, 2016 7:56 am

I hope they soon get to the point of this s/l because as of right now I don't see any point,all I see is Billy being a jerk and a pig and the rash being a sleeze and a cheater.That's all I'm getting out of it

I just heard that the May sweeps for Y&R was another big flop

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 26, 2016 10:19 am

greengrass wrote:I hope they soon get to the point of this s/l because as of right now I don't see any point,all I see is Billy being a jerk and a pig and the rash being a sleeze and a cheater.That's all I'm getting out of it

I just heard that the May sweeps for Y&R was another big flop

The problem for me is that they had him headed in a good direction and then they just squashed it..that would have been a better s/l because we're used to screw up Billy adult Billy would have been new.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 26, 2016 10:21 am

villyforever55 wrote:
greengrass wrote:You should have seen the look on Phyllis's face when Jill said that Billy turned Katherine's house into a man cave and an adult playpen,she said there's toy's,booze and naked women wrapped in a sheet in his house.Phyllis got this blank look on her face and you could have knocked her over with a feather....it was priceless...

I hope it's Jill that discovers Philly's affair and blackmails her into staying away from Billy or she'll tell Jack about the affair.or maybe it will be Hilary because she wants Jack.,......But I really hope it's Jill.

It looks and sounds like Billy's life is going to start spinning out of control

I saw the look! It was hilarious! This is the 2nd woman Billy has had at his house, the first since Billy and Phyllis did the nasty. And Ashley telling Phyllis that the woman in Billy's life will only get her heart broken. Billy's life is already spinning out of control, even his mama thinks so. Jill spanked Billy's butt today and it was glorious! Left him speechless!

I love Jill! I'm still puzzled as to how Billy thinks everything wrong is Victoria's fault but I guess that's just who he is right now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”