Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 27, 2016 8:51 am

From what I'm hearing this crap of a s/l is going to continue right threw the summer.

Chloe comes back with a big s/l

I also heard not to expect Villy back together this year and possible not next year either............Pratt has big plans for Billy and Phyllis

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:01 am

greengrass wrote:From what I'm hearing this crap of a s/l is going to continue right threw the summer.

Chloe comes back with a big s/l

I also heard not to expect Villy back together this year and possible not next year either............Pratt has big plans for Billy and Phyllis

I dont really think it'll take that long, but that's just my opinion.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 27, 2016 9:04 am

There seems to be a lot of anvils falling that they will get back together..

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:08 am

greengrass wrote:There seems to be a lot of anvils falling that they will get back together..

I was talking to someone else and they mentioned Billy's wording seems to suggest he thinks Victoria just doesnt want him

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 27, 2016 9:14 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:There seems to be a lot of anvils falling that they will get back together..

I was talking to someone else and they mentioned Billy's wording seems to suggest he thinks Victoria just doesnt want him

That's exactly what he is thinking..........Luca told him yesterday that Victoria is with a new man

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:20 am

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

That's exactly what he is thinking..........Luca told him yesterday that Victoria is with a new man

Did he act jealous

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 27, 2016 9:21 am

Spoilers...........Summer Previews

Billy/Victoria/Travis............Victoria finds herself torn between Travis,involved in disasters at Newman Enterprises and her life long destiny love with a now preoccupied Billy.This summer she gets a push from someone unexpected.Victoria's head is spinning as is Billy's.The fire of some loves never goes out.

Billy/Phyllis/Jack.............Infidelity always comes with a price and when the wrong person gets wind of it.their romance and Phyllis's marriage will hang in jeopardy

Victoria and Nikki will have some big decisions to make

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 27, 2016 9:26 am

Billy looked hurt and disappointed and jealous.....Billy thinks that Victoria is done with him and she has moved on so he's going to do the same.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:30 am

greengrass wrote:Spoilers...........Summer Previews

Billy/Victoria/Travis............Victoria finds herself torn between Travis,involved in disasters at Newman Enterprises and her life long destiny love with a now preoccupied Billy.This summer she gets a push from someone unexpected.Victoria's head is spinning as is Billy's.The fire of some loves never goes out.

Billy/Phyllis/Jack.............Infidelity always comes with a price and when the wrong person gets wind of it.their romance and Phyllis's marriage will hang in jeopardy

I heard maybe Chloe helps them but I'm not sure. The Villy fire will never end, I just wonder if Travis will be sticking around.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 27, 2016 2:19 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Spoilers...........Summer Previews

I heard maybe Chloe helps them but I'm not sure. The Villy fire will never end, I just wonder if Travis will be sticking around.

Chloe help them how...........get back together you mean

Return to “The Young and the Restless”