Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:30 pm

greengrass wrote:I think in the long run Billy will see the trash for who she really is..........#1 she cheats on ever man she has ever been with

.It says that Phyllis life will spin out of control when her secret affair with her brother in law is discovered....so she must'en tell Jack about her and Billy and Billy thinks that after today he'll have everything he wants.........But it dosen't say what happens to Billy when everything comes out.................PB(Jack)&JT(Billy)did an interview with Michael Fairman that should be out this week...

Pratt promised us a Villy reunion so he better deliver............were still seeing his work,his name is in the opening credits

I agree. She's no prize. I wonder when she tells

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:37 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I think in the long run Billy will see the trash for who she really is..........#1 she cheats on ever man she has ever been with

.It says that Phyllis life will spin out of control when her secret affair with her brother in law is discovered....so she must'en tell Jack about her and Billy and Billy thinks that after today he'll have everything he wants.........But it dosen't say what happens to Billy when everything comes out.................PB(Jack)&JT(Billy)did an interview with Michael Fairman that should be out this week...

Pratt promised us a Villy reunion so he better deliver............were still seeing his work,his name is in the opening credits

I agree. She's no prize. I wonder when she tells

By the sound of the spoiler I don't think she does,,,,,,,,it says when the affair is discovered....Billy thinks the trash is going to tell Jack and then him and her can be together,,,,it never works that way on any soap.....they have had there run of fun know it's time to mess things up for them and Jill is just the one to do it.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:40 pm

According to Mal Young the affair isn't exposed until Sept 1st........so I guess she doesn't say anything to Jack.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:12 pm

By the sound of the spoiler I don't think she does,,,,,,,,it says when the affair is discovered....Billy thinks the trash is going to tell Jack and then him and her can be together,,,,it never works that way on any soap.....they have had there run of fun know it's time to mess things up for them and Jill is just the one to do it.[/quote]

He said that's when it is outed?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Phyllis will be squirming every time she sees Jill talking to Jack! Oh, and Bethany, who is coming back! And Billy, the 'strongest man Victoria has ever known', won't be of any help. :lol:

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Phyllis will be squirming every time she sees Jill talking to Jack! Oh, and Bethany, who is coming back! And Billy, the 'strongest man Victoria has ever known', won't be of any help. :lol:

Haha I can't wait. As long as Victoria isn't made to look stupid, I'm in

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:27 pm

I Quote................Mal Young tweeted that the Philly affair is revealed Sept 1st

Spoiler Y&R............Phyllis life spirals out of control when her secret affair with her brother in law is discovered.

So that sounds like no buddy now's about the affair but Jill and I think Bethany has her suspicions.CS(Bethany)tweeted that when she comes back she will be work with someone she hasn't worked with yet......she has already worked with Jack/Billy/Phyllis/Jill and Victoria.

The trash is going to have a nerves break down ever time she see's Jill and Jack talking

I really hope Victoria takes Jill's offer and that will make the trash squirm every time she see's Billy with Victoria and the kids..........I love it,can't happen to a nicer person....

I think Villy will end up together in the end...........JT stated that no matter what happens with Billy and Victoria they will always be the love of each other life

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:42 pm

greengrass wrote:I Quote................Mal Young tweeted that the Philly affair is revealed Sept 1st

Spoiler Y&R............Phyllis life spirals out of control when her secret affair with her brother in law is discovered.

So that sounds like no buddy now's about the affair but Jill and I think Bethany has her suspicions.CS(Bethany)tweeted that when she comes back she will be work with someone she hasn't worked with yet......she has already worked with Jack/Billy/Phyllis/Jill and Victoria.

The trash is going to have a nerves break down ever time she see's Jill and Jack talking

I really hope Victoria takes Jill's offer and that will make the trash squirm every time she see's Billy with Victoria and the kids..........I love it,can't happen to a nicer person....

I think Villy will end up together in the end...........JT stated that no matter what happens with Billy and Victoria they will always be the love of each other life

I really wanna see them working together

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:51 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I Quote................Mal Young tweeted that the Philly affair is revealed Sept 1st

I really wanna see them working together

Billy always wanted them to work together

Return to “The Young and the Restless”