Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:35 pm

Well by the looks of those spoilers it doesn't seem like Billy and the trash are over yet..........I new it was too good to be true

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:12 pm

greengrass wrote:Well by the looks of those spoilers it doesn't seem like Billy and the trash are over yet..........I new it was too good to be true

Did you watch today....Phyllis' comment about love

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Well by the looks of those spoilers it doesn't seem like Billy and the trash are over yet..........I new it was too good to be true

yes I did watch......all she is doing is using Billy.she is one piece of trash...........I can't wait for this all to blow up in her face.................If she truly loved Billy she would have told Jack about them a long time ago..........just like Jill said ...If you were going to leave Jack you would have done it by know.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:46 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

yes I did watch......all she is doing is using Billy.she is one piece of trash...........I can't wait for this all to blow up in her face.................If she truly loved Billy she would have told Jack about them a long time ago..........just like Jill said ...If you were going to leave Jack you would have done it by know.

The same could be said about Billy, if he truly loved her he would have told Jack by now.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:44 am

yes they both would have said something by know...there just using each other.......Billy's using the trash because he thinks he's lost Victoria for good and the trash is using Billy to get revenge on Jack for not going after Victor.

spoilers......8/4..Cane and Billy struggle to work together

Victoria makes a decision about her future,Victoria is back in business

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:14 pm

greengrass wrote:yes they both would have said something by know...there just using each other.......Billy's using the trash because he thinks he's lost Victoria for good and the trash is using Billy to get revenge on Jack for not going after Victor.

spoilers......8/4..Cane and Billy struggle to work together

Victoria makes a decision about her future,Victoria is back in business

I think pat of it for Billy is besting Jack, not sure if that's just me though

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:40 pm

I think Billy has a lot of emotions going on.......he's angry at himself for destroying his relationship with Victoria,,he wants to get back at Jack for kicking him out of Jabot and taking passkey away from him.Billy is mad at the world......as for the trash she's just doing what the trash does without any though to who might get hurt because of her action's..Phyllis is trash and she always will be.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:04 pm

greengrass wrote:I think Billy has a lot of emotions going on.......he's angry at himself for destroying his relationship with Victoria,,he wants to get back at Jack for kicking him out of Jabot and taking passkey away from him.Billy is mad at the world......as for the trash she's just doing what the trash does without any though to who might get hurt because of her action's..Phyllis is trash and she always will be.

I hope this ends soon...I wonder what will happen with Villy working together

Return to “The Young and the Restless”