Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015
Posts: 1716
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 pm

greengrass wrote:I know I sound like a broken record but I'm really afraid this is the end of Billy and Victoria..........this latest stunt of Billy's having sex with Jack's wife might just be the last straw for Victoria.

I can't see how their ever going to get past everything that has happened between them.They can't even stand to be in the same room together and now this .



I'm wondering why Jill comes back..she usually only does if Billy is hurt

User avatar
villyforever55
Posts: 9845
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:45 pm

No doubt Victoria will be disgusted with Billy and Phyllis once she finds out, but he is not cheating on her. I just want her far away from this debauchery. How could Bill do this to his brother, again? This is the same selfish, self-centered Billy I met years ago when he returned to GC so Billy has reverted back to what he used to be. Some think he has changed and grown, but that's not what I'm seeing. The other day when he said the difference between Victoria and Victor was a mustache, I was done. He doesn't deserve Victoria or her love if he could say that about her. Billy just needs some help. That fall will be painful, but well deserved.

Still Team Villy, though.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12168
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 6:50 pm

We have the hospital scene on the 17th of May and then Jill and Tracy come home the following week and Tracy never comes home unless something really bad happens and Jill as you said never comes unless something happens to Billy.

Something really bad must happen to bring them both home at the same time.

Someone posted that there was a rumor that they were going with a brain injury s/l for Billy(that would explain his attitude and behavior since waking up from the coma)

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12168
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 6:55 pm

I can't wait for Billy's and the trash's fall from grace and I hope it is really painful.

VILLY FOREVER

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1716
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:56 pm

greengrass wrote:We have the hospital scene on the 17th of May and then Jill and Tracy come home the following week and Tracy never comes home unless something really bad happens and Jill as you said never comes unless something happens to Billy.

Something really bad must happen to bring them both home at the same time.

Someone posted that there was a rumor that they were going with a brain injury s/l for Billy(that would explain his attitude and behavior since waking up from the coma)



Good...let Billy die

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1716
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:57 pm

villyforever55 wrote:No doubt Victoria will be disgusted with Billy and Phyllis once she finds out, but he is not cheating on her. I just want her far away from this debauchery. How could Bill do this to his brother, again? This is the same selfish, self-centered Billy I met years ago when he returned to GC so Billy has reverted back to what he used to be. Some think he has changed and grown, but that's not what I'm seeing. The other day when he said the difference between Victoria and Victor was a mustache, I was done. He doesn't deserve Victoria or her love if he could say that about her. Billy just needs some help. That fall will be painful, but well deserved.

Still Team Villy, though.



I hope they hit every branch on the way down. He hasn't changed, Jack should have listened to Victoria

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12168
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed May 04, 2016 7:04 pm

With everything going on Jack should have picked up a clue...........Victoria warning him about Billy/Phyllis.........her spending so much time with Billy...........catching her coming down the stairs in Billy's shirt at Billy's house......the night they were together all night.................come on Jack wake up and smell the coffee...........anyone with half a brain would pick up on that there just might be something to what Victoria said.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1716
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed May 04, 2016 7:18 pm

greengrass wrote:With everything going on Jack should have picked up a clue...........Victoria warning him about Billy/Phyllis.........her spending so much time with Billy...........catching her coming down the stairs in Billy's shirt at Billy's house......the night they were together all night.................come on Jack wake up and smell the coffee...........anyone with half a brain would pick up on that there just might be something to what Victoria said.



Their both deluded....Jack is just as bad


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dawn888, emmanuella, former_viewer, loveyourself, Nezy, scrappie, SueQ, Tiki Girl, villyforever55 and 2 guests

Back to Top