Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 am

greengrass wrote:I agree they have the chemistry to really make this version of Villy work.........now all they have to do is give them a chance....... Burgess had chemistry with Amelia also but not like JT does......JT&AH's chemistry is off the wall..no matter if there fighting or getting along it's there.

The love between Billy and Victoria show's every time their in the room together..

I saw the scenes where she said she had no feelings for him and she was flat out lying and trying to hurt him.

Notice he said well what does it matter we'll never be together , if they were it'd be bye bye Phyllis

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:39 am

Apparently from what I am hearing there going to put Jack/Phyllis and Billy/Victoria back together..........that's why all of the Philly and Tricky lovers are upset.

I just read something that said that Travis is not the Honest stand up guy he is pretending to be.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:41 am

greengrass wrote:Apparently from what I am hearing there going to put Jack/Phyllis and Billy/Victoria back together..........that's why all of the Philly and Tricky lovers are upset.

I just read something that said that Travis is not the Honest stand up guy he is pretending to be.

No Travis isn't he's playing mind games with her and I don't like it. He's taking sad anthem of her and as a VictoriaFF I don't care for it

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:47 am

I mean he's taking advantage

Return to “The Young and the Restless”