Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:07 am

Victoria is the one who is going to end up getting hurt in all this because Travis has an agenda and I think it has everything to do with the Newman's....................I agree that Travis new exactly who Victoria was when she walked into that bar and he is taking full advantage of her and her situation with Billy.

I remember Travis looking at his phone and it had a picture of Victoria and an article about her on it and when he looked at it he just gave one of those looks that made me think he was up to something..............Travis is as fake and phony as they come

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:25 am

greengrass wrote:Victoria is the one who is going to end up getting hurt in all this because Travis has an agenda and I think it has everything to do with the Newman's....................I agree that Travis new exactly who Victoria was when she walked into that bar and he is taking full advantage of her and her situation with Billy.

I remember Travis looking at his phone and it had a picture of Victoria and an article about her on it and when he looked at it he just gave one of those looks that made me think he was up to something..............Travis is as fake and phony as they come

I think Billy hit it right on the head when he sad he was using her to get closer to Victor, I hope he keeps on that.

I can't shake that " I can be boyfriend material" comment.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:55 am

that statement I can be boyfriend material came out of know where............has he never been any ones boyfriend before.there is something very creepy about that guy..................I also think Billy was right when he accused Travis of using Victoria as his sugar momma......there is just something about this guy I don't like or trust

I still think that Ashley and Travis have a history together.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:03 pm

greengrass wrote:that statement I can be boyfriend material came out of know where............has he never been any ones boyfriend before.there is something very creepy about that guy..................I also think Billy was right when he accused Travis of using Victoria as his sugar momma......there is just something about this guy I don't like or trust

I still think that Ashley and Travis have a history together.

I'm not sure he cares about her money but I think he's using her to get info. I bet it's a negative history and I hope Ashley spills all she knows.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”