Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 am

Deana4Villy wrote:∆∆∆∆ Me too. I even expect him to give it back to her at some point. I never got that he meant to take it from her, but bought it believing it was a planned sale.

I thought that until he came around gloating

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue May 31, 2016 1:21 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:∆∆∆∆ Me too. I even expect him to give it back to her at some point. I never got that he meant to take it from her, but bought it believing it was a planned sale.

IDK, I kind of thought that since he was hurting about being kicked out of Jabot, based on Vicki's say, that finding out Vicki hadn't agreed to the sale was just icing on the cake at the time. Anything else would have to mean he conspired with Victor, and that I just don't see happening.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

IDK, I kind of thought that since he was hurting about being kicked out of Jabot, based on Vicki's say, that finding out Vicki hadn't agreed to the sale was just icing on the cake at the time. Anything else would have to mean he conspired with Victor, and that I just don't see happening.

I think he's just out of it these days.

lapue

Postby lapue » Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm

really like them together. Unlike he and old washed up Phyllis. Billy and Victoria laugh have fun fight like a real couple. Give us a chance to see them work as a couple. Read about the motorcycle accident come on why? Phyllis time to pay the piper. Maybe she want make it. Billy and Victoria all the way.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:17 pm

lapue wrote:really like them together. Unlike he and old washed up Phyllis. Billy and Victoria laugh have fun fight like a real couple. Give us a chance to see them work as a couple. Read about the motorcycle accident come on why? Phyllis time to pay the piper. Maybe she want make it. Billy and Victoria all the way.

I want Phyllis to be publicly shamed

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue May 31, 2016 8:11 pm

So Billy and Phyllis had a motorcycle accident,Phyllis calls 911 and then beats it out of there before anyone could find out she was with Billy....................I want Jill to nail her hide to the wall,it's time she started paying the piper for some of the things she has done and cheating on Jack is a start

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm

greengrass wrote:So Billy and Phyllis had a motorcycle accident,Phyllis calls 911 and then beats it out of there before anyone could find out she was with Billy....................I want Jill to nail her hide to the wall,it's time she started paying the piper for some of the things she has done and cheating on Jack is a start

Phyllis left to cover herself. Yeah, she's the 'ride or die' chick a man wants by his side! :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”