Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:44 am

greengrass wrote:Billy and Victoria always talked to each other about possible jobs before they took them.One never took a job without talking to the other one first..................that's what makes me think that Travis is up to something

Travis is definitely up to something
and exactly why is Victor hiring him to help him fend off Jack/Jabot they haven't done anything to Newman

Ashley will dig into Travis background since she knew Travis in NYC now wouldn't it be funny if all along Travis came to town just to meet Victoria / knowing how she is / getting a job at Newman only to sabotage the company YES that would be great
and him not talking it over with Victoria first is just so wrong

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 am

greengrass wrote:Billy and Victoria always talked to each other about possible jobs before they took them.One never took a job without talking to the other one first..................that's what makes me think that Travis is up to something

Not true! There was the time they were all out for dinner and Victoria announced she was going back to Newman. Everyone was shocked, especially Billy! That's the night Billy went gambling and won the restaurant. Travis isn't married to Victoria, he's her live-in boyfriend so he can still do whatever he wants, I guess. But he should have told her what he was planning. Guess she doesn't know him as well as she thinks, but how could she? :roll: Yeah, this 'living together' nonsense makes me not too happy.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:17 am

villyforever55 wrote:

Not true! There was the time they were all out for dinner and Victoria announced she was going back to Newman. Everyone was shocked, especially Billy! That's the night Billy went gambling and won the restaurant. Travis isn't married to Victoria, he's her live-in boyfriend so he can still do whatever he wants, I guess. But he should have told her what he was planning. Guess she doesn't know him as well as she thinks, but how could she? :roll: Yeah, this 'living together' nonsense makes me not too happy.

I don't like it either and it's completely Pratt. I feel like he should have mentioned it to her

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:19 am

villyforever55 wrote:

Sorry I forgot about that night............Travis being in the house with the kids and Victoria not knowing very much about him MAKES ME NERVES...........Ashley comes face to face with Travis tomorrow,let's see what happens......Travis sends up red flags with Ashley....MR said that Travis has an agenda

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:31 am

I think Victoria is going end up being sorry she ever got mixed up with Travis...............

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:35 am

greengrass wrote:
villyforever55 wrote:

Sorry I forgot about that night............Travis being in the house with the kids and Victoria not knowing very much about him MAKES ME NERVES...........Ashley comes face to face with Travis tomorrow,let's see what happens......Travis sends up red flags with Ashley....MR said that Travis has an agenda

She has terrible Choice in men

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 am

IMO....I find when Billy and Victoria aren't together they seem to grab onto the first one who pay's any attention to them..with Billy it was Chelsea and Bethany and The trash......with Victoria it was Stitch and know Travis....Billy is no saint and Victoria has her flaw's too,but they love each other and it show's.Just like Victoria told Billy their better together than they are apart

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 am

SPOILERS..................Victoria is upset when she learns the truth about Travis

Ashley remembers a secret about Travis.........whom she met in NYC

Travis starts evading Ashley

Ashley concludes he's hiding something

Billy and Travis play pool

Billy gets in hot water with the authorities

Phyllis is shocked to learn that she didn't get her job back-----she's now a clerk in a windowless cubicle

Jack hopes that Phyllis will quit,,Phyllis refuses and accepts her new position

Phyllis hopes for reconciliation,and to help Jack achieve revenge

Return to “The Young and the Restless”