Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 pm

villyforever55 wrote:With Victoria otherwise engage, I'm going to enjoy watching Billy act up. Don't care about Phyllis; she's already looking like a jealous fool and it seems Billy thinks that's funny. I mean, how can she get all jealous and possessive about Billy when she's married to her brother? Something tells me Phyllis will be nothing but Billy's booty call. Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. I do recall her sleeze shaming Sharon fo doing the exact same thing with Jack and Billy. Pot meet kettle. :lol:

I would love that...... she is ridiculous....if Victoria was there it would be Phyllis who

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 7:32 am

I think Billy does feel something for Phyllis but it's not love it's lust...when Billy's not with Victoria he will bed anybody who is willing and the gutter trash is more than willing

Billy took Fiona to the club to stick to Jack because she is a distributor for Jabot and Billy wants her to work for him.Billy is sticking it to Jack because he fired him from Jabot on Victoria's say so.

So I wonder who catch's them in the act in order for it to be a sexy disaster.I'm thinking it will be Jack

I don't want Billy with Victoria until he learns to grow up and become the man that she deserves.The way Billy is heading that may never happen

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:38 am

greengrass wrote:I think Billy does feel something for Phyllis but it's not love it's lust...when Billy's not with Victoria he will bed anybody who is willing and the gutter trash is more than willing

Billy took Fiona to the club to stick to Jack because she is a distributor for Jabot and Billy wants her to work for him.Billy is sticking it to Jack because he fired him from Jabot on Victoria's say so.

So I wonder who catch's them in the act in order for it to be a sexy disaster.I'm thinking it will be Jack

I don't want Billy with Victoria until he learns to grow up and become the man that she deserves.The way Billy is heading that may never happen

He must crash and burn if Jill is coming home...Phyllis is a bit insane thinking he'll love her like he loves Victoria. ....

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 7:40 am

I just read this..........Billy and Phyllis hit a point of no return and now they have to pay the consequences for there actions

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:13 am

greengrass wrote:I just read this..........Billy and Phyllis hit a point of no return and now they have to pay the consequences for there actions

YES, FINALLY.... AS THEY SHOULD....I've been waiting for their downfall and now it's finally happening..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 8:32 am

I'm thinking that's why Jill and Tracy are coming home because of Jack and Billy..........neither one of them give a dame about Phyllis............I can just see Summer and Ashley when all this hits the fan.especially after the way Phyllis treated Summer and Ashley already warning Phyllis not to hurt Jack or Billy

I can not wait for everyone to turn on them,this is going to be a mess and poor Jack and Victoria.I wonder if Jack will turn to the booze again and Victoria will be hurt and disgusted by it all

Well it did say "Heading for a sexy disaster"and it will be a disaster alright.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:34 am

greengrass wrote:I'm thinking that's why Jill and Tracy are coming home because of Jack and Billy..........neither one of them give a dame about Phyllis............I can just see Summer and Ashley when all this hits the fan.especially after the way Phyllis treated Summer and Ashley already warning Phyllis not to hurt Jack or Billy

I can not wait for everyone to turn on them,this is going to be a mess and poor Jack and Victoria.I wonder if Jack will turn to the booze again and Victoria will be hurt and disgusted by it all

I don't mind if Victoria is upset privately, but I don't want her to look weak infront of Billy...that's what he wants to hurt her...she needs to slay his childish self.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”