Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015
Posts: 1684
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 pm

greengrass wrote:I've been reading where fans are walking away from the show and the main reason I'm getting is because of this Billy and Phyllis thing and that they are making women on the show look weak and pathetic.Everyone is saying that Victoria could run Newman with her eye's closed so why are they making her out to be so weak and needy.An other thing is the characters are all acting out of character.
.
I think May sweeps is going to be do or die for the regime we have now on Y&R

Ratings are at a new low ,no emmy's last night and if they don't get a good sweeps..........well IMO Pratt & JFP just might be toast.



As they should! I think they're gearing up to have Vikki quit.

User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 3620
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby billsgal » Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Vikki walk away from billyboy, he's trash. When Abby lost her child, Vikki was at the hospital to comfort Abby, Stitch, and Ashley, then she took the time to go to billyboy's home to check on him. She knew he would be hurting because it would bring back memories of delia. Billyboy then has the nerve to say that she's steel? Chile please, Vikki he's garbage, move on with the quickness. He's said you'd never be back together again, take him at his word.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1684
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 pm

billsgal wrote:Vikki walk away from billyboy, he's trash. When Abby lost her child, Vikki was at the hospital to comfort Abby, Stitch, and Ashley, then she took the time to go to billyboy's home to check on him. She knew he would be hurting because it would bring back memories of delia. Billyboy then has the nerve to say that she's steel? Chile please, Vikki he's garbage, move on with the quickness. He's said you'd never be back together again, take him at his word.


I hate the writing for this. Today he acted as if it was Vikki that won't take him back...like hellllloooo..? What?

User avatar
villyforever55
Posts: 9839
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Everything is Victoria's fault according to Bill. The reason they broke up in the first place is because she can always forgive her father but never him. This is just more of Billy's one-sided, self-absorbed logic and justification for going after his brother's wife. :roll: He's so ridiculous I can't even be mad at him anymore. Let Billy have B&S and continue to gloat. Let him have Phyllis; she'll soon see what Billy is truly made of and that even she is now part of his quest for revenge. He was out to hurt Victor, then Victoria and now Jack. What better way to do that than by bedding his brother's wife? Whatever happens to or with Billy is on Billy. He's settling for chopped meat when he could have filet mignon and is too stupid to realize it. Or, maybe he does.

I just wish Victoria could see how truly strong she is and that she is unbeatable. She may go off every now and then, out of frustration or hurt, but when something happens, she's right there, full of love and support, no matter what she might be dealing with. Now, it's time for her to worry about her.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1684
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Everything is Victoria's fault according to Bill. The reason they broke up in the first place is because she can always forgive her father but never him. This is just more of Billy's one-sided, self-absorbed logic and justification for going after his brother's wife. :roll: He's so ridiculous I can't even be mad at him anymore. Let Billy have B&S and continue to gloat. Let him have Phyllis; she'll soon see what Billy is truly made of and that even she is now part of his quest for revenge. He was out to hurt Victor, then Victoria and now Jack. What better way to do that than by bedding his brother's wife? Whatever happens to or with Billy is on Billy. He's settling for chopped meat when he could have filet mignon and is too stupid to realize it. Or, maybe he does.

I just wish Victoria could see how truly strong she is and that she is unbeatable. She may go off every now and then, out of frustration or hurt, but when something happens, she's right there, full of love and support, no matter what she might be dealing with. Now, it's time for her to worry about her.


I agree, first Victor, then Victoria, now Jack...on some level even Phyllis should know this...but they're both stupid...she needs to adopt a Billy who attitude until Billy can wise up

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue May 03, 2016 7:53 am

Billy and Victoria have that sexy chemistry and emotion just looking at each other.Even Nick could see that their love is still very strong and that they are doing this too them selves.

Nick just as much told her not to let Victor or anything else get in the way of her love for Billy...Nick told her not to let her father run her life,he said take that dame picture down and burn it.

Nick said Billy almost died, I can see you still love Billy and I know he sure in hell still loves you.don't let it get away.

VILLY FOREVER

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue May 03, 2016 8:09 am

Nick told Victoria that her and Billy have this crazy big love between them.......

Phyllis know's that Billy loves Victoria and the only reason he's doing this is because she rejected him.........so why doesn't she just stay away from him...it's just that simple.but no she'll cave and wreck her own life and marriage.

The writing for Billy right now is the worst I have ever seen for that character.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1684
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:17 am

greengrass wrote:Nick told Victoria that her and Billy have this crazy big love between them.......

Phyllis know's that Billy loves Victoria and the only reason he's doing this is because she rejected him.........so why doesn't she just stay away from him...it's just that simple.but no she'll cave and wreck her own life and marriage.

The writing for Billy right now is the worst I have ever seen for that character.


I think after May they'll be together.... We still have the slap maybe Phyllis can set him straight

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue May 03, 2016 8:59 am

I really hope they are back together by the end of May.If there not and we have to put up with this Billy/Trash garbage I'm walking away from Y&R.......I'm not sticking around to watch that trash all summer.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 1684
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:27 am

greengrass wrote:I really hope they are back together by the end of May.If there not and we have to put up with this Billy/Trash garbage I'm walking away from Y&R.......I'm not sticking around to watch that trash all summer.



Me either. I'm not here for that


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Linda346, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

Back to Top