Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:32 pm

So Sage is dead,I just read her funeral is next week..........so we have another hospital scene coming up on May 17th then we have Jill and Tracy coming home right after that............so something must happen with one of the Abbot's for them both to come home at the same time...........I just hope it has nothing to do with Johnny or Katie

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:52 pm

greengrass wrote:So Sage is dead,I just read her funeral is next week..........so we have another hospital scene coming up on May 17th then we have Jill and Tracy coming home right after that............so something must happen with one of the Abbot's for them both to come home at the same time...........I just hope it has nothing to do with Johnny or Katie

Has to be Billy

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:19 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:So Sage is dead,I just read her funeral is next week..........so we have another hospital scene coming up on May 17th then we have Jill and Tracy coming home right after that............so something must happen with one of the Abbot's for them both to come home at the same time...........I just hope it has nothing to do with Johnny or Katie

Has to be Billy

I couldn't see Jill coming home unless it was for Billy or one of his kids.. So if it is Billy then I can see Victor being involved somehow

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:25 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Has to be Billy

I couldn't see Jill coming home unless it was for Billy or one of his kids.. So if it is Billy then I can see Victor being involved somehow

Exactly...Tracy too

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:32 pm

I could see if they were coming home at different times maybe for a visit,,,,,but they are coming home at the same time.

Jill(Jill) and Beth(Tracy) were taping the same day

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:14 pm

greengrass wrote:I could see if they were coming home at different times maybe for a visit,,,,,but they are coming home at the same time.

Jill(Jill) and Beth(Tracy) were taping the same day

Yeah, somethings up... maybe we'll get lucky and he's got brain issues..

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:12 am

I watched the Villy/Phack/Philly scenes. Victor did the most hurtful thing he could think of to Victoria, he sold her favorite division out from under her, for spite and revenge, to make her doubt herself, to punish her. Then. Billy comes by to gloat and tell her he bought it. At first could understand his motivation, but when he learned that Victor had put it up for sale specifically to hurt Victoria, he could have backed out and didn't but it meant nothing to him. From what he said to Phyllis later, about it didn't matter since Victoria gave him back the ring, he was just cold, not caring how badly she was hurt. Wow. :cry:

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:59 am

villyforever55 wrote:I watched the Villy/Phack/Philly scenes. Victor did the most hurtful thing he could think of to Victoria, he sold her favorite division out from under her, for spite and revenge, to make her doubt herself, to punish her. Then. Billy comes by to gloat and tell her he bought it. At first could understand his motivation, but when he learned that Victor had put it up for sale specifically to hurt Victoria, he could have backed out and didn't but it meant nothing to him. From what he said to Phyllis later, about it didn't matter since Victoria gave him back the ring, he was just cold, not caring how badly she was hurt. Wow. :cry:

Did you happen to catch the "Tricky" scenes? I thought they were cute.... Billy has to be being set up for a fall...I know Victor is trying to get back at Vikki but I can't help but wonder if Victor is in some way trying to pay Billy back too...I think he did something to Brash and Sassy to make it backfire with Billy.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 am

I think Victor and Ian will unleash paragon on B&S

Return to “The Young and the Restless”