Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:55 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:I've heard it rumored that Travis goes to work at Jabott ?? Why else is he in the elevator??? Billy will flip if Jack hires him---I'd find it funny.

Well if that is what there talking about in the promo and Victoria is upset and Billy is laughing..if so then Billy can't be to upset about it,he thinks it's funny.............is he going to be a plant for Victor though....according to MTS (Nikki)the Jack/Victor feud gets out of control and if Ashley and Travis have a history together then that would make it funny.........Travis could be in the elevator going to see Victoria,Jabot and B&S are in the same building

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I've heard it rumored that Travis goes to work at Jabott ?? Why else is he in the elevator??? Billy will flip if Jack hires him---I'd find it funny.

Well if that is what there talking about in the promo and Victoria is upset and Billy is laughing..if so then Billy can't be to upset about it,he thinks it's funny.............is he going to be a plant for Victor though....according to MTS (Nikki)the Jack/Victor feud gets out of control and if Ashley and Travis have a history together then that would make it funny.........Travis could be in the elevator going to see Victoria,Jabot and B&S are in the same building

Unless it's sarcasm. I just cannot wait for this Jack Victor thing.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:04 pm

After Victor offered Travis a job and he turned him down and if he goes to work for Jack Victor will be out for blood.But if he goes to work for Jack then why would Victor test Travis's loyalty.Unless Victor wants Travis to spy on Jabot for him.After all that is Victor's style

Return to “The Young and the Restless”