Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:54 am

VillyLove2015 wrote:Does Billy have a key or something , how does he get in??

It looked like he opened the door with a key.............there is nothing in the SOD spoilers about the affair coming out,just about Billy and the trash having a big blow up and the trash telling Billy that Jill blackmailed her into going back to Jack and that she almost left her husband for someone that is still in love with his ex wife.......this all happens before Billy goes to the FKB house and see's Victoria & Travis

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 am

If this affair isn't exposed on the 1st of Sept like MY said it was going to be I'm not going to be a very happy camper

I don't want them to wait until Villy start's to reconnect for it to come out

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 am

greengrass wrote:If this affair isn't exposed on the 1st of Sept like MY said it was going to be I'm not going to be a very happy camper

I don't want them to wait until Villy start's to reconnect for it to come out

Fall spoilers indicate they reconnect so I really hope it isn't before the affair either. Phyllis is such a whinner. She should know by now she isn't anyone's first choice .

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:06 am

I got this from SOD

Brash and Sassy is our favorite area.It will rise to the top as a place where romance simmers and scandal brews.Victoria and Billy are like moths to a flame.Jill was right to put them together working side by side.They're the two most compatible people around,if they can just stay out of their own way.As for Jack you can't fool him for long or he get's suspicious and when he gets suspicious he's rarely wrong.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:18 am

by the sounds of the article about Billy and the trash they get back together and then Jack finds out,so I don't think the affair is coming out on Sept 1st like Mal Young said

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:39 am

greengrass wrote:by the sounds of the article about Billy and the trash they get back together and then Jack finds out,so I don't think the affair is coming out on Sept 1st like Mal Young said

I really hope not. I want BA growth. I don't know how they'd go from he still loves his ex to being back .

Return to “The Young and the Restless”