Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:28 pm

greengrass wrote:I don't think Chelsea would do that to Victoria.she know's how much she loves that little boy and I also don't think Adam would go for it........................the writers have done enough damage to this show already,they don't need to destroy any more characters........Y&R is loosing viewers hand over fist and TPTB are sitting back and wondering why........they should get their head's out of the sand and quite taking those cheap drugs and they would now why the show is losing viewers,but the sad part is Pratt & JFP just don't give a dame............Their not called soap killers for nothing

That's true... They better be going somewhere good with this crap.......

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 1:49 pm

There saying that Billy is a mess and when he goes down he won't have Victoria there to pick him up this time,he's on his own sink or swim

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:50 pm

[quote="greengrass"]There saying that Billy is a mess and when he goes down he won't have Victoria there to pick him up this time,he's on his own sink or swim[/quote

Gosh I hope he sinks

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:01 pm

greengrass wrote:There saying that Billy is a mess and when he goes down he won't have Victoria there to pick him up this time,he's on his own sink or swim

He won't have Victoria or Jack. But I'm sure Ashley and Traci will still be there for him, just not in the same way. He will need both Jack and Victoria before they need him.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:06 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
greengrass wrote:There saying that Billy is a mess and when he goes down he won't have Victoria there to pick him up this time,he's on his own sink or swim

He won't have Victoria or Jack. But I'm sure Ashley and Traci will still be there for him, just not in the same way. He will need both Jack and Victoria before they need him.

I agree... He will need both of them first... Victoria needs to slay his ass and call it a day

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 2:14 pm

I'm still wondering who catch's them in the act in order for it to be a sexy disaster.Someone has to other wise how could it be a disaster if no one know's about it

Billy and Phyllis hit a point of no return...............heading for a sexy disaster

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:17 pm

greengrass wrote:I'm still wondering who catch's them in the act in order for it to be a sexy disaster.Someone has to other wise how could it be a disaster if no one know's about it

Billy and Phyllis hit a point of no return...............heading for a sexy disaster

I hope it's not Vikki...let it be Jack he needs his eyes opened

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm just afraid of were Villy is going to end up at the end of all this.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:33 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I'm still wondering who catch's them in the act in order for it to be a sexy disaster.Someone has to other wise how could it be a disaster if no one know's about it

I hope it's not Vikki...let it be Jack he needs his eyes opened

I'm hoping that the risk Victoria takes isn't going to see Billy, and finding him and Phyllis having sex. My TV wouldn't survive that!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”