Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:15 am

I'll find out today who Victoria makes the alliance with............I really hope it's Billy.....................if it's Travis I'll be pissed

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:44 am

greengrass wrote:I'll find out today who Victoria makes the alliance with............I really hope it's Billy.....................if it's Travis I'll be pissed

If it's not Billy then I won't be watching until the new writers come.

I really am hoping it turns into Villy vs Travis

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:55 am

I'd like to know why Victor is going to pit Travis against Victoria

it says for this week that Victor tests Travis's loyalty.So Travis must go to work for him and he'll want Travis to do something towards the Abbott's to test him. because it also says that Nikki is worried because the war between Victor and Jack is getting out of control

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:59 am

greengrass wrote:I'd like to know why Victor is going to pit Travis against Victoria

it says for this week that Victor tests Travis's loyalty.So Travis must go to work for him and he'll want Travis to do something towards the Abbott's to test him. because it also says that Nikki is worried because the war between Victor and Jack is getting out of control

Him working for Victor puts him against Victoria. He'll have to spy on her or something

Return to “The Young and the Restless”