Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13470
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:53 pm

He just looked at her with that look he gives her...........................If Victoria has no feelings left for Billy then why does it bother her about what he does or who he see's.


Travis took Victoria back to the old bar and they were dancing and Victoria said I don't want to lose you and Travis said I'm not going anywhere......Anvil.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:55 pm

greengrass wrote:He just looked at her with that look he gives her...........................If Victoria has no feelings left for Billy then why does it bother her about what he does or who he see's.


Travis took Victoria back to the old bar and they were dancing and Victoria said I don't want to lose you and Travis said I'm not going anywhere......Anvil.



Oh they both still love each other. That's clear. Did Billy seem jealous

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13470
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:59 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:He just looked at her with that look he gives her...........................If Victoria has no feelings left for Billy then why does it bother her about what he does or who he see's.


Travis took Victoria back to the old bar and they were dancing and Victoria said I don't want to lose you and Travis said I'm not going anywhere......Anvil.



Oh they both still love each other. That's clear. Did Billy seem jealous



yes he did and even yesterday when Travis showed up at B&S with Johnny and Katie to meet Victoria to go to Faith's birthday party Billy looked jealous then too...

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:03 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:He just looked at her with that look he gives her...........................If Victoria has no feelings left for Billy then why does it bother her about what he does or who he see's.


Travis took Victoria back to the old bar and they were dancing and Victoria said I don't want to lose you and Travis said I'm not going anywhere......Anvil.



Oh they both still love each other. That's clear. Did Billy seem jealous



yes he did and even yesterday when Travis showed up at B&S with Johnny and Katie to meet Victoria to go to Faith's birthday party Billy looked jealous then too...




I picked up on that for sure. Was that their last scene today!

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13470
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

yes it was....Billy/Victoria are in the lab tomorrow talking and Travis/Ashley are stuck in the elevator together and Ashley recognizes Travis.................so it begins

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:11 pm

greengrass wrote:yes it was....Billy/Victoria are in the lab tomorrow talking and Travis/Ashley are stuck in the elevator together and Ashley recognizes Travis.................so it begins



Yas!!! I'm gonna feel bad for her when it comes out but I want it out

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13470
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:19 pm

Victoria doesn't have a very good reputation for picking men and Billy doesn't with woman either except when they chose each other.Villy are soul mates just like Victor and Nikki......

At one time Billy and Victoria were suppose to be the next generation of Victor and Nikki

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:21 pm

greengrass wrote:Victoria doesn't have a very good reputation for picking men and Billy doesn't with woman either except when they chose each other.Villy are soul mates just like Victor and Nikki......

At one time Billy and Victoria were suppose to be the next generation of Victor and Nikki



Oh they still are. I like the banter but they go for the jugular

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13470
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Villy is so cute when they are bantering............they want each other but neither one is willing to give in.

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13470
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:41 pm

apparently according to the spoiler for tomorrow.Travis use to work for someone that Ashley knows.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlreadyFixed, ANorris, Cabo, Cats4joy, CindyM99, greengrass, smallworld and 1 guest

Back to Top