Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:18 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Jason Thompson (Billy) will be on the TALK Monday Feb 15th on CBS.

Really good scene's with Villy again today.

I'm sorry but I'm just waiting for the boom to drop since there giving them all these love scene's

I'm hoping it's because they're investing in them

I also hope they are investing in them as a couple.... they seem to be doing a lot of promoting with Jason and Amelia.They did the love chat,Jason's on the Talk and their pictured together most of the time.At least I hope they are because they are amazing together.Those love scene's just sizzled with passion...JT&AH have so much chemistry together

They really do look great together

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:03 am

Billy actually lied, left his bed, where he and Victoria had just made love, to go meet Phyllis. He is really thinking he can do all of this behind Victoria's back and it won't damage what they are still trying to build? Billy almost died, Victoria almost lost the man she loves forever and Johnny and Katie almost lost their father, but Billy is seeing it so differently. Revenge is still his prime directive and he's risking everything. I wonder what he thinks he will have if he wins. The satisfaction of beating Victor, but he will be sleeping alone, unless he turns to Phyllis. Which means he will have lost Victoria, and Jack. Will it be worth it to him?

And, Victoria needs to slow her roll. There's no need to rush to get married again, but, she's just so happy that Billy is alive she can't see anything else. And she's not questioning anything. I smell trouble ahead.

Still Team Villy!!

smallworld

Postby smallworld » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:57 am

villyforever55 wrote:Billy actually lied, left his bed, where he and Victoria had just made love, to go meet Phyllis. He is really thinking he can do all of this behind Victoria's back and it won't damage what they are still trying to build? Billy almost died, Victoria almost lost the man she loves forever and Johnny and Katie almost lost their father, but Billy is seeing it so differently. Revenge is still his prime directive and he's risking everything. I wonder what he thinks he will have if he wins. The satisfaction of beating Victor, but he will be sleeping alone, unless he turns to Phyllis. Which means he will have lost Victoria, and Jack. Will it be worth it to him?

And, Victoria needs to slow her roll. There's no need to rush to get married again, but, she's just so happy that Billy is alive she can't see anything else. And she's not questioning anything. I smell trouble ahead.

Still Team Villy!!

I am hoping his guilt will soon get the best of him and he will either confess or drop it altogether. I prefer the former. This will give Victoria the opportunity to turn against her father in joining their cause.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”