Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 pm

greengrass wrote:I've been reading where fans are walking away from the show and the main reason I'm getting is because of this Billy and Phyllis thing and that they are making women on the show look weak and pathetic.Everyone is saying that Victoria could run Newman with her eye's closed so why are they making her out to be so weak and needy.An other thing is the characters are all acting out of character.
I think May sweeps is going to be do or die for the regime we have now on Y&R

Ratings are at a new low ,no emmy's last night and if they don't get a good sweeps..........well IMO Pratt & JFP just might be toast.

As they should! I think they're gearing up to have Vikki quit.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Vikki walk away from billyboy, he's trash. When Abby lost her child, Vikki was at the hospital to comfort Abby, Stitch, and Ashley, then she took the time to go to billyboy's home to check on him. She knew he would be hurting because it would bring back memories of delia. Billyboy then has the nerve to say that she's steel? Chile please, Vikki he's garbage, move on with the quickness. He's said you'd never be back together again, take him at his word.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 pm

billsgal wrote:Vikki walk away from billyboy, he's trash. When Abby lost her child, Vikki was at the hospital to comfort Abby, Stitch, and Ashley, then she took the time to go to billyboy's home to check on him. She knew he would be hurting because it would bring back memories of delia. Billyboy then has the nerve to say that she's steel? Chile please, Vikki he's garbage, move on with the quickness. He's said you'd never be back together again, take him at his word.

I hate the writing for this. Today he acted as if it was Vikki that won't take him back...like hellllloooo..? What?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:30 pm

Everything is Victoria's fault according to Bill. The reason they broke up in the first place is because she can always forgive her father but never him. This is just more of Billy's one-sided, self-absorbed logic and justification for going after his brother's wife. :roll: He's so ridiculous I can't even be mad at him anymore. Let Billy have B&S and continue to gloat. Let him have Phyllis; she'll soon see what Billy is truly made of and that even she is now part of his quest for revenge. He was out to hurt Victor, then Victoria and now Jack. What better way to do that than by bedding his brother's wife? Whatever happens to or with Billy is on Billy. He's settling for chopped meat when he could have filet mignon and is too stupid to realize it. Or, maybe he does.

I just wish Victoria could see how truly strong she is and that she is unbeatable. She may go off every now and then, out of frustration or hurt, but when something happens, she's right there, full of love and support, no matter what she might be dealing with. Now, it's time for her to worry about her.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:55 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Everything is Victoria's fault according to Bill. The reason they broke up in the first place is because she can always forgive her father but never him. This is just more of Billy's one-sided, self-absorbed logic and justification for going after his brother's wife. :roll: He's so ridiculous I can't even be mad at him anymore. Let Billy have B&S and continue to gloat. Let him have Phyllis; she'll soon see what Billy is truly made of and that even she is now part of his quest for revenge. He was out to hurt Victor, then Victoria and now Jack. What better way to do that than by bedding his brother's wife? Whatever happens to or with Billy is on Billy. He's settling for chopped meat when he could have filet mignon and is too stupid to realize it. Or, maybe he does.

I just wish Victoria could see how truly strong she is and that she is unbeatable. She may go off every now and then, out of frustration or hurt, but when something happens, she's right there, full of love and support, no matter what she might be dealing with. Now, it's time for her to worry about her.

I agree, first Victor, then Victoria, now Jack...on some level even Phyllis should know this...but they're both stupid...she needs to adopt a Billy who attitude until Billy can wise up

Return to “The Young and the Restless”