Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13422
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:23 pm

both Billy and Victoria are sick of Jill interfering in their lives so they decided to stop fighting and make Jill think they were getting along really well,then maybe she would stop......but it only last about 5 minutes and then they were back fighting again............so I think this is going to be a very slow build to bring Villy back together that's as long as MY didn't change the script.....we know Pratt was going to reunite Villy but maybe MY isn't going too

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

greengrass wrote:both Billy and Victoria are sick of Jill interfering in their lives so they decided to stop fighting and make Jill think they were getting along really well,then maybe she would stop......but it only last about 5 minutes and then they were back fighting again............so I think this is going to be a very slow build to bring Villy back together that's as long as MY didn't change the script.....we know Pratt was going to reunite Villy but maybe MY isn't going too



Did Billy accuse Travis of something

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13422
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:06 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:both Billy and Victoria are sick of Jill interfering in their lives so they decided to stop fighting and make Jill think they were getting along really well,then maybe she would stop......but it only last about 5 minutes and then they were back fighting again............so I think this is going to be a very slow build to bring Villy back together that's as long as MY didn't change the script.....we know Pratt was going to reunite Villy but maybe MY isn't going too



Did Billy accuse Travis of something



Victoria told Billy that her father wanted to meet with travis and just then Billy seen Victor hand Travis a piece of paper and Victor had that look on his face and he was putting his pen back into his pocket...Victoria said that Travis could hand Victor and Billy said no one person can handle your father,he look at them there is something going on and then the fight was on.Victoria said that getting along didn't last long did it Billy said no I'll see you back at the office.......how are Villy suppose to be drawn to each other when all they do is fight and argue

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13422
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:12 pm

In the promo it shows Billy/Victoria/Travis at the bar at the GCAC and Billy is smiling and says this is going to be spectacular and Victoria doesn't look to happy about what ever is going on

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:14 pm

greengrass wrote:In the promo it shows Billy/Victoria/Travis at the bar at the GCAC and Billy is smiling and says this is going to be spectacular and Victoria doesn't look to happy about what ever is going on



For whatever reason fighting is their dance it's like a damn mating call for them.

I think Travis goes to work at Jabott

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13422
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:17 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:In the promo it shows Billy/Victoria/Travis at the bar at the GCAC and Billy is smiling and says this is going to be spectacular and Victoria doesn't look to happy about what ever is going on



For whatever reason fighting is their dance it's like a damn mating call for them.

I think Travis goes to work at Jabott



why do you say that.............then why would Victor be testing his loyalty if he's at Jabott

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:22 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:In the promo it shows Billy/Victoria/Travis at the bar at the GCAC and Billy is smiling and says this is going to be spectacular and Victoria doesn't look to happy about what ever is going on



For whatever reason fighting is their dance it's like a damn mating call for them.

I think Travis goes to work at Jabott



why do you say that.............then why would Victor be testing his loyalty if he's at Jabott



Maybe he changes his mind about NE? I only say so cause I think it's gonna be Villy and Travis

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13422
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:28 pm

I think Victor wants to get B&S back because it's really starting to make money..so if Travis changes his mind and goes to work for Victor then he'll have Travis spy on B&S.................so yea I can see a Villy v Travis coming up.....they have to do something to draw those two together,what better way than to join forces to save B&S......the only reason Victor likes Travis is because he thinks he can use him to his advantage.

VillyLove2015
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:48 pm

greengrass wrote:I think Victor wants to get B&S back because it's really starting to make money..so if Travis changes his mind and goes to work for Victor then he'll have Travis spy on B&S.................so yea I can see a Villy v Travis coming up.....they have to do something to draw those two together,what better way than to join forces to save B&S......the only reason Victor likes Travis is because he thinks he can use him to his advantage.



Ugh can Victor die lol I can't with him. What was Villy arguing about

User avatar
greengrass
Posts: 13422
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:05 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I think Victor wants to get B&S back because it's really starting to make money..so if Travis changes his mind and goes to work for Victor then he'll have Travis spy on B&S.................so yea I can see a Villy v Travis coming up.....they have to do something to draw those two together,what better way than to join forces to save B&S......the only reason Victor likes Travis is because he thinks he can use him to his advantage.



Ugh can Victor die lol I can't with him. What was Villy arguing about



At the AC they were arguing because Billy told Victoria that it looked like something suspicious was going on with her father and Travis.............at the lab they were arguing about the photo shoot and then it turned to how Jill keeps interfering in their lives and they decided to join forces were Jill was concerned............Travis turned Victor's job offer down but it know looks like he might take it and Billy will be right and Victoria looks really upset in the promo when all three of them are together.........Billy's laughing and Travis is looking at Victoria who doesn't look very happy.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], grandmamac, greengrass, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top