Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Has anyone seen the spoiler that Billy meets Bella

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:Has anyone seen the spoiler that Billy meets Bella

No I haven't seen that one......but it does say that on the anniversary of Delia's death,Chloe isolates herself...I think he's the only one who hasn't met her.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:06 pm

some are saying that the baby won't be Billy's but in order to cause more trouble for Villy Victor will blackmail Chloe into saying that her and Billy slept together and that Bella is his and Victor will make sure the DNA test confirms it.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:33 pm

greengrass wrote:some are saying that the baby won't be Billy's but in order to cause more trouble for Villy Victor will blackmail Chloe into saying that her and Billy slept together and that Bella is his and Victor will make sure the DNA test confirms it.

I've heard that, they've had Delia in the past so I can't see that being a factor. Ohh but that would mean he cheated right?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:58 pm

I watched Travis and Victoria and their little trip down memory lane. Well, maybe not a 'lane' since they don't have any real memories, more like a walk down the block to the bar he used to own. 'Tricky' is so 'OGVillyLite! Billy used to take Victoria on those little 'trips' down Memory Lane when she was mad at him, to get her to remember what they had. But thy actually had memories! And, Travis taking her to an empty bar, after he was luckily able to get the key from the new owner! Yes, Billy did that too, Valentine's Day 2012. This is why I can't ship them as a couple!

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:04 pm

villyforever55 wrote:I watched Travis and Victoria and their little trip down memory lane. Well, maybe not a 'lane' since they don't have any real memories, more like a walk down the block to the bar he used to own. 'Tricky' is so 'OGVillyLite! Billy used to take Victoria on those little 'trips' down Memory Lane when she was mad at him, to get her to remember what they had. But thy actually had memories! And, Travis taking her to an empty bar, after he was luckily able to get the key from the new owner! Yes, Billy did that too, Valentine's Day 2012. This is why I can't ship them as a couple!

I get that tricky is new and exciting so I don't find them terrible. I just wish they would have been written better. She's known him for six months and I just wish they would have been played as more than a plot point. Why is Billy the only one allowed to have something real outside of Victoria ? Everyone else gets stories outside of their soulmate pairing except Victoria, if I was AH I would be outta this shot show.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:08 pm

I feel like both tricky and philly are knock off versions of Villy. Seriously the story when Phyllis opened her eyes? The point being there's nothing behind it. Billy blowing up at Ashley about everyone thinking Travis is so perfect and all he'll do is hurt Vic, like that's all he ever did to so why should he give a rats ass.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:15 pm

And I'm sorry what the hell makes Travis think Victoria should be happy for him? He's Victor freaking Newman, a guy he's been trashing since basically day one and now he's telling Vic oh he loves his family? Why because he sung happy birthday to faith! Bs. Does he remember screwing Victoria over while he was in jail? Or how about her not so nice exit where he basically told Victoria since she doesn't have a penis she's no good. I can't stand philly and tricky , at this point I'm only watching to hope it gets better and because I truly hope for a reunion.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”