Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:21 pm

greengrass wrote:No I didn't what Anvil did you see..........something I'm going to like

I may be exaggerating but Travis was talking about making himself boyfriend material when talking to Victor ... Serves as a double meaning of you ask me

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:29 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:No I didn't what Anvil did you see..........something I'm going to like

I may be exaggerating but Travis was talking about making himself boyfriend material when talking to Victor ... Serves as a double meaning of you ask me

I wonder what he meant by making himself boyfriend material......

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:46 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I wonder what he meant by making himself boyfriend material......

My bad I meant about... I think he truly meant he's a fraud

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:58 pm

What gets me is how can Travis know so much of the history of NE and what is going on in a day to day base's and not know who Victoria was when she walked into his bar..........oh he's a fake alright..................I still think he's out to get Victor for one reason or another.........my guess is that Victor took advantage of his family.

I just had a though maybe he's Matt Millers son and he's come back to get revenge on Victor...but then Victoria would be sleeping with her cousin...........so I guess that theory is out the window

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm

greengrass wrote:What gets me is how can Travis know so much of the history of NE and what is going on in a day to day base's and not know who Victoria was when she walked into his bar..........oh he's a fake alright..................I still think he's out to get Victor for one reason or another.........my guess is that Victor took advantage of his family.

I just had a though maybe he's Matt Millers son and he's come back to get revenge on Victor...but then Victoria would be sleeping with her cousin...........so I guess that theory is out the window

Pratt is such a hack it's possible . I hope Billy digs in to him

Return to “The Young and the Restless”